45

Lu Yang stayed with Ruan Mian for a while, then went to the meeting, and didn't come back until noon, because there was a small meeting to be held in the afternoon, and their lunch could only be settled in the cafeteria.

    When Ruan Mian heard that he was going to the cafeteria, he couldn't help being a little excited. Although he knew in his heart that Lu Yang was tall and strong now, he always felt that Lu Yang was thinner than before, so he wanted to go and see what Lu Yang ate every day. something.

    The two went to the cafeteria, and it was when there were many people. Fortunately, most of the soldiers ate in another cafeteria. The soldiers who ate in this cafeteria were usually Lu Yang's cronies, so it was not crowded, and everyone knew each other well. , there are not so many restraints, and there are all talking and laughing during the meal.

    The two of them walked into the cafeteria and immediately attracted everyone's attention. Everyone's eyes were focused on it. The air was quiet for a moment, and then a loud noise broke out.

    Liu Minghu stood on the chair and waved to them excitedly, "Brother, sister-in-law! Come here, there are seats here!"

    As a major general, Lu Yang had a separate room for eating on the second floor, but usually he He was used to having fun with his brothers, so he always ate downstairs and ate with everyone. Today he just wanted to introduce Ruan Mian to everyone, so he took Ruan Mian and walked over.

    Lu Yang opened his mouth, and just as he was about to introduce Ruan Mian, Liu Minghu shouted loudly, "Brother, there's no need to introduce, now everyone in the military region doesn't know that you brought your sister-in-law here.

    " The people stood up and shouted in unison: "Hi sister-in-law!"

    Ruan Mian was shocked by everyone's voices. The army is full of Alphas and a small number of Betas who are soldiers. When standing up, he feels oppressed. Lu Yang took a step beside him, smiled at everyone, and said: "My name is Ruan Mian, you can call me by my name." "If you call me

    sister-in-law, it will last forever!"

    "Sister-in-law is sister-in-law. Respect you, and I don’t respect elder brother! How dare we call you by your first name, we don’t deserve it!”

    “You are my elder brother’s daughter-in-law, so that’s my sister-in-law! No! You’re even closer than my own sister-in-law! From now on, you’ll be mine loved ones."

    ...

    Everyone talked to each other, the atmosphere was extremely lively, everyone was comparing each other who was closer, Ruan Mian opened his mouth several times, but couldn't get in a word.

    Lu Yang twitched the corner of his mouth, and led Ruan Mian to sit down, "Don't talk to them, let them make trouble, I'll cook dinner, you wait here for me." Everyone couldn't help being excited when they heard what he said

    . They knocked on the plate and shouted, "Boss, we want it too!"

    "Boss, don't move, I'll buy it for you!" Sun Xiaoer stood up and shouted courteously.

    He didn't expect to see his sister-in-law so soon after he just found out that he had a sister-in-law, so he couldn't help being a little excited.

    Seeing how beautiful his sister-in-law is now, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty when he thought of the green hat he bought. He was worried that the boss would not be able to keep his sister-in-law's heart if he stayed in the army for too long, so he made her wear a green hat, so he If you want to behave positively, let the boss spend more time with his sister-in-law and cultivate their relationship.