48

When Lu Yang came back, he saw Ruan Mian wearing his coat, sitting there obediently waiting for him, he couldn't help smiling, Snow Wolf's sense of territory was greatly satisfied.

    He just laughed, raised his eyes and the smile froze on his face, and the corners of his mouth pulled down.

    Liu Minghu and the others didn't know when to stop training, they all surrounded Ruan Mian, talking non-stop, making Ruan Mian smile.

    The most disgusting thing was that Liu Minghu was raising his bruised and swollen face, asking Ruan Mian to apply medicine to him.

    Ruan Mian held a cotton swab in his hand, dipped it in some disinfectant, and was disinfecting Liu Minghu. Liu Minghu was quite a big man, and he would cry out in pain when he was pressed into the wound. From time to time, he would groan, and in Lu Yang's ears, he could only feel that Liu Minghu was screaming. It was like a spring breeze, and the anger burst into his heart uncontrollably.

    With a sullen face, Lu Yang walked over and kicked Liu Minghu, "Who told you to stop? What are you doing here if you don't continue training?"

    Liu Minghu raised his face aggrievedly, pointed to the bruise on his face and said: "Boss, do you think it's suitable for me to continue training like this? After playing for so long, everyone is exhausted, and it's time to take a good rest. Today, sister-in-law finally came over, so you let us be lazy and accompany sister-in-law Let’s talk and get acquainted.”

    Everyone agreed one after another, lying on the lawn, too tired to get up.

    Sun Xiaoer looked at Ruan Mian, and said eagerly, "Sister-in-law, please beg us." "

    Yes, sister-in-law, please help us persuade elder brother.

    " If you keep hitting, I will definitely not be able to get up tomorrow."

    Ruan

    Mian was stunned for a moment holding the cotton swab, feeling a little embarrassed to be watched by so many people at the same time.

    Lu Yang saw that everyone was really tired, so he didn't say anything else. He always pays attention to efficient training. He doesn't just focus on the training time, but only on the effect and quality. Hearing everyone booing and asking Ruan Mian to help, he couldn't help but smile. She looked at Ruan Mian teasingly, waiting for him to speak.

    Ruan Mian looked up at Lu Yang, saw that he not only didn't help her, but kept looking at her with a smile on her face, she couldn't help puffing her mouth, hesitated for a while, and whispered with a reddish cheek, "Lu Yang, let everyone rest for a while. Bar."

    "Okay!" Lu Yang couldn't help laughing, no longer embarrassing Ruan Mian, he readily agreed, looked at everyone and said, "Since your sister-in-law has spoken, I will spare you this time, and I will not be an example." Everyone

    immediately Cheering and booing, Lu Yang sat down next to Ruan Mian in a comfortable mood, enjoying the feeling that everyone knew that Ruan Mian was a special existence to him.

    Amidst the cheers, Ruan Mian lowered her head in embarrassment, and continued to give Liu Minghu the medicine.

    Lu Yang frowned and looked at Liu Minghu, and said in a cold voice impatiently: "Can't you even take the medicine yourself? Take the medicine and leave quickly, Sun Xiaoer, give him the medicine." Sun Xiaoer was afraid that the major general would go back on his word and refuse to let

    them Rest, not daring to provoke him, quickly agreed to come down, and went to get disinfectant and cotton swabs.

    Liu Minghu reluctantly moved to the side, and muttered in dissatisfaction, "Boss, you can just let my sister-in-law do it for me. Sun Xiaoer has never been serious about taking medicine. My sister-in-law is a doctor. The technique is professional and the person is meticulous, I want my sister-in-law to give me the medicine the most."