61

After Ruan Mian entered the battleship, she didn't bother Lu Yang, and went directly to the medical staff's infirmary alone. The medical staff are all here.

    Dr. Zhao is quite experienced and had been an accompanying military doctor before, so he stood in the center and guided everyone.

    Ruan Mian walked over to help, he was lowering his head to sort out the things needed for work, when Liu Minghu knocked on the door suddenly, stood at the door and asked Ruan Mian to go out.

    Ruan Mian took off her gloves, walked out the door, looked at him and asked in surprise, "Why are you here?" "

    The major general asked me to come." Liu Minghu smiled, took out a fluffy pendant, and handed it to Ruan Mian, "Sister-in-law , This is what the major general asked me to give you, he said that if you hear the roar of gunfire and feel scared, you should put this on your body."

    Ruan Mian took the fluffy pendant and held it in her hand, looked down, He couldn't help but smiled, he could recognize it, it was made of snow wolf's fur, it was a bit hard to the touch, but unexpectedly smooth.

    Liu Minghu looked at the plush pendant in Ruan Mian's hand and curled his lips. He felt that the major general was unnecessary, and his sister-in-law was hiding in the battleship. As long as they didn't fall, the enemy would not rush in.

    In his opinion, even if sister-in-law was an Omega, she wouldn't be so timid that she would be afraid of even the slightest roar. Besides, even if sister-in-law was afraid, what's the use of holding such a small wisp of wolf fur? Could it be used as a weapon?

    He really doesn't understand the taste of other young lovers, so he only dares to slander a few words in his heart.

    Ruan Mian put the fluffy pendant in his jacket pocket, put it close to his chest, raised his head and smiled at Liu Minghu, "Thank you for sending it to me." "You're welcome." Liu Minghu scratched his head with a silly smile, "Then I

    'll I'm going back."

    Ruan Mian nodded, watched him go away, and returned to the house.

    Wang Dali and Shen Cheng were placing things. Seeing him coming back, Shen Cheng raised his head and couldn't help jokingly said, "It's good to have someone who cares about it. Unlike me, who is a lonely family, no one cares when I come to the battlefield."

    Ruan Mian smiled, walked to the table and sat down, poured a glass of water for each of them, and asked Shen Cheng, "Then you still take the initiative to apply to be an accompanying military doctor?" "You

    two are here, how can I not come? I can't hold back our school." Shen Cheng laughed.

    He didn't want to admit that after he came to Ancheng, his blood was aroused, and he signed up without even thinking about it.

    Ruan Mian smiled, lowered her head and took a sip of water.

    Wang Dali looked at him and asked worriedly, "Can you...can you do it?"

    He knew that Ruan Mian's original shape was a rabbit and he was timid, so he was a little worried that he would not be able to bear the pressure in his heart on the battleship.

    Ruan Mian shook his head with a smile, "It's okay, I have a secret weapon, so I won't be afraid."

    He gently stroked the wolf fur in his pocket with his fingers, feeling an inexplicable sense of relief, even in a battleship, there is no So scared.

    Looking at his expression, Wang Dali knew that it was related to Lu Yang, so he consciously didn't ask any more questions, lest another arrow be stuck in his chest.