57

Back in the army, Lu Yang followed Ruan Mian directly and entered Ruan Mian's room. He was as natural as entering and leaving his own room. The speed was so fast that Ruan Mian had no time to stop him.

    After he entered the house, he put on his rabbit slippers, went straight to the kitchen, ran to the refrigerator, and found a glowing red apple from inside.

    He walked back to the living room, handed the fruit knife to Ruan Mian, and said without blushing, "Tutu, I also want to eat apples."

    He wanted to eat the apples that Ruan Mian peeled himself, which was the kind that Ren Ge ate just now.

    Ruan Mian naturally understood his little thoughts, and didn't want him to get angry, so she had no choice but to take the apple, lowered her head and carefully peeled the fruit for him.

    After peeling the peel, Ruan Mian thought about it, cut off the core, cut the flesh into several pieces, cut a herringbone shape on each piece of flesh, and finally cut into individual 'rabbit' apples.

    Lu Yang watched him conjure 'little rabbits' one by one like magic, his eyes lit up, and his mood became better and better. He looked at the little rabbits piled up one by one, and the depression of the past two days was swept away. .

    Ruan Mian peeled the apple for him, but Bie Renge's was more careful.

    Does Ren Ge have rabbits? No!

    To defeat the rival in love, the road is long and difficult, keep working hard!

    Lu Yang ate up the little rabbits one by one. These little rabbits belonged to him and no one could take them away.

    Lu Yang sat on the sofa, crossed his legs, and shook it from time to time, pulling two to five to eighty thousand dollars. An apple felt like a star meal. If Ren Ge was here, he would have to show Ren Ge a piece of cake. No face.

    Ruan Mian saw that he finished eating the apple, and saw that his satisfied tail was almost up, so she couldn't help but smiled and said, "Baby Lu, go back and rest, I want to sleep too." Now that he has coaxed him well

    , He can also sleep peacefully. Last night he spent a whole night in the hospital thinking wildly. He didn't sleep well and couldn't help feeling a little sleepy.

    When Lu Yang heard his words, his feet stopped shaking and his tail didn't turn up. He frowned and looked at Ruan Mian in disbelief and asked, "Are you driving me away?" Ruan Mian always wanted to sleep in front of him

    . Just sleep, he can leave whenever he likes, and it doesn't matter if he doesn't like to sleep together, it has never been like this before, and he has taken the initiative to let him leave.

    "...No." Ruan Mian panicked, not daring to look into Lu Yang's eyes.

    Lu Yang looked at him wronged, tilted his body, lay on his lap, looked up at him, and asked softly, "Tutu, are you losing your temper?

    " Ruan Mian's abnormality can't be seen. In the past two days, Ruan Mian not only didn't go home, but even after meeting him, he seemed to avoid him.

    But Lu Yang wasn't too worried. After all, the little rabbit was still willing to coax him, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

    When Ruan Mian heard his words, she shook her head slightly, and denied in a low voice, "No."

    He didn't lose his temper, but he hadn't figured it out yet, so he didn't know what to do.

    Lu Yang stretched out his hand and gently pinched his cheek, and said in dissatisfaction: "Tutu is not good, he even learned to hide from me, do you still remember that I am your most handsome fiance in the world! I am also your favorite in the world Baby Lu!"