67

The battle against the pirates was won almost without any suspense. After a day and a night, the army finally captured all the pirates. The pirates had no chance to resist and were completely defeated.

    The Anseong army suffered very little loss, and not many people were injured. Because of the comprehensive deployment and effective command, it almost achieved a repressive victory.

    After the victory, in order to avoid further troubles, the battleship started to fly to Ancheng with almost no stop.

    There was cheers on the battleship, and the soldiers cheered enthusiastically, enjoying the joy of victory to the fullest, and there was constant laughter on the battleship.

    Because of the complete victory this time, it was rare for Lu Yang to let the soldiers relax and not stick to the rules. Since the soldiers received the order, they roared happily.

    Lu Yang held Ruan Mian's hand and stood in the corner, looking at everyone quietly with a smile on his face. Although they had worked hard for several days and didn't have a good rest, both of them were in good spirits.

    This is the result of their fighting side by side, and they are happy and satisfied.

    Shen Cheng and Wang Dali stood by. It was the first time for both of them to see the victory of the army, and they were both a little novel and excited. Although they didn't go to the battlefield in person, their blood boiled because of participating in it, and it was hard to hide their excitement.

    Some of the soldiers were so happy that they ran around, running around, as if they had endless energy.

    Wang Dali looked at the reveling soldiers, couldn't help poking Shen Cheng's arm, and said in a low voice, "Do they look like they don't have a high IQ?"

    Shen Cheng rubbed his chin and thought for a while, then turned his head Looking at him, he said, "You don't seem to have a high IQ."

    Wang Dali: "..." I don't want to talk anymore.

    Lu Yang looked at Wang Dali who had nothing to say, couldn't help but smiled, and led Ruan Mian back.

    Ruan Mian followed him away from the carnival crowd and walked into the silent corridor. Ruan Mian looked up at his calm expression and couldn't help asking curiously, "Baby Lu, aren't you excited?" The soldiers were all cheering,

    but Lu Yang neither showed excessive joy nor the excitement of victory, as if this was just a common thing, and there was no need for any emotional reaction.

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows slightly, and said nonchalantly: "It's okay, anyway, there is no suspense in winning them. It didn't take much effort, and there is nothing to be excited about."

    Ruan Mian couldn't help hearing his familiar proud tone. He pursed his lips and laughed, "Baby Lu, stop being arrogant and be serious."

    After Lu Yang grew up and matured, although he was not as ostentatious as before, he still couldn't help showing his arrogance in front of Ruan Mian. The unscrupulousness of being an Omega.

    Although Lu Yang said it very easily, Ruan Mian knew that defeating the pirates was his long-term plan. This battle seemed ordinary, but in fact, he had been preparing for a long time and everything was ready, so he was able to win in one fell swoop. The achievements he has accumulated over the past four years are definitely not effortless.

    When Lu Yang does things, he always does more and talks less. He looks cynical and doesn't seem to work hard. In fact, he knows what he is doing, and he takes every step steadily. Only by working hard to accumulate experience can he achieve good results.