58

Early in the morning, Ruan Mian woke up, the first thing was to regret that she accidentally fell asleep last night, and the second thing was to be depressed about the incomplete kiss.

    Lu Yang said that once they kissed, they were a couple, but when they woke up, the two of them hadn't kissed yet, so they were not a couple yet.

    Ruan Mian sat on the bed with her head drooping, her two rabbit ears came out at some point, and hung listlessly on her sides.

    Lu Yang came out of the kitchen carrying the milk, saw his appearance, couldn't help smiling, and put the milk on the table.

    He went over and rubbed Ruan Mian's ears, stretched out his fingers, and gently lifted Ruan Mian's chin. Ruan Mian's chin was pointed, but it felt fleshy and comfortable.

    Lu Yang lowered his head, and under Ruan Mian's gaze, kissed his lips lightly.

    Ruan Mian's eyes widened in an instant, and his whole body froze as if enchanted. The blood in his whole body seemed to be flowing backwards, only the touch on his lips was real.

    Lu Yang let go of his lips, backed away slightly, looked at him with a smile, and said naturally: "Morning, boyfriend."

    Ruan Mian suddenly opened her eyes wide when she heard Lu Yang's address, and the pupils gradually lit up.

    He looked at Lu Yang in disbelief, and repeated excitedly, "Boyfriend?

    " Kissed, so you have been my boyfriend since last night."

    Ruan Mian blinked, feeling Lu Yang's touch on his lips, imagining the scene of their kissing last night in her mind, her cheeks couldn't help It turned slightly red, and his eyes became brighter and brighter. Finally, he couldn't help but cheered and jumped onto Lu Yang's back.

    Ruan Mian put her arms around Lu Yang's neck, and shouted with a playful face, "Boyfriend!"

    "Yeah!" Lu Yang smiled, and turned around on the spot with his back on his back, causing him to scream happily.

    "Baby Lu, congratulations on having a boyfriend!"

    "Tutu, let's be happy together!"

    Liu Minghu froze at the door of the room. He originally wanted to bring breakfast to the major general, but he stood at the door, and before he had time to knock on the door, he accidentally heard the last two sentences they shouted. "..."

    You have been engaged for four or five years, is it strange to have a boyfriend? Is this worth your joy in the morning?

    Liu Minghu really wanted to complain, but he was very self-aware, knowing that there would be no good fruit for him to go in at this time, so he only dared to slander secretly, and didn't dare to go in and disturb them.

    He hesitated for a while, hung the breakfast on the doorknob, knocked on the door twice, reminded the people inside, and left quickly, hiding his achievements and fame.

    In the room, Ruan Mian hugged Lu Yang's neck and shook, "Baby Lu, to celebrate that we both have boyfriends, should we go out and play?"

    Lu Yang carried him all the way to the kitchen, put him Go to the chair, "Okay, I happen to have time today, where does Tutu want to go?" "

    I happen to be on vacation today." Ruan Mian took a sip of milk, "As for where to go, you can tell me Think about it."

    "Okay." Lu Yang raised his lips and smiled, walked over to open the door, and brought in the breakfast hanging on the door.