22

In the early morning, Ruan Mian woke up to the sound of a cock crowing. He opened his eyes in a daze, followed the sound, and saw a rooster standing on the window sill, pecking at his window glass.

    Ruan Mian: "..."

    He felt that the scene in front of him was a bit magical, and he blinked hard before he could confirm that there was really a rooster standing in front of his window.

    He stared at the rooster for a while, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the rooster was somewhat familiar. After a while, he finally recognized that the rooster seemed to be Wang Dali.

    The rooster crowed eagerly, he came back to his senses, hurried to the window, opened the window, and let Wang Dali in.

    Wang Dali flapped his wings and landed on the ground, shaking his chicken feathers, and turned into a human form.

    He looked at Ruan Mian, and touched the back of his head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, the guards here are too strict, my dad can only send me outside the door, and I'll come in to look for you in... Already."

    Ruan Mian picked up the chicken feathers that fell on the ground, threw them into the trash can, nodded understandingly, and asked, "What do you want from me?

    " Turned into the original form, you..." Wang Dali looked at him hesitating to speak, hesitated for a while, and then asked: "You didn't tell Lu Yang that I was a rooster, did you?"

    Ruan Mian shook her head, " No, Lu Yang didn't ask me, so I didn't say it, but if he asked me, I wouldn't lie to him." "It's fine if you don't tell me."

    Wang Dali breathed a sigh of relief, and said a little disappointed: " Anyway, Lu Yang will not ask you about me, he is not interested in my affairs at all."

    Ruan Mian didn't know how to answer, so she could only ask, "How do you know I'm here?"

    "I saw you and me yesterday. Lu Yang was walking here with his suitcase. I wanted to ask you about this matter, so I waited for you at the door for a long time, but it was already midnight, and you never came out, so I asked my father to help me this morning, and came directly I'm looking for you."

    Ruan Mian nodded, "Do you know that you care about Lu Yang so much, does it mean that you haven't given up on Lu Yang?"

    Wang Dali scratched his head, lowered his head and said, "Well, I've already thought about it, whether he is an Omega or Alpha, he is the person I like, and this will not change."

    Wang Dali clenched his fists vigorously, looked up at Ruan Mian, and asked, "By the way, why did you live here last night? ?"

    Ruan Mian poured him a glass of water, and handed it to him, "I should live here until I reach adulthood."

    Wang Dali had been yelling outside the window for so long just now, he was already thirsty, he took the water glass, He took a few sips and drank the water.

    He put down his water glass, wiped his mouth and asked, "Why? Does your guardian agree with you to live here?"

    The Ruan family lives outside the Dongcheng villa, and Ruan Mian is Lu Yang's good friend. Naturally, I have heard a little bit about what happened in his family, and I have some understanding of what happened in his family.

    Ruan Mian pursed her lips, and said after deliberation: "My guardianship is now in Lu's house... I am engaged to Lu Yang."

    Wang Dali was very calm at first, but when he heard Ruan Mian's last words, he His eyes widened for a moment, and he was stunned on the spot.