74

Ruan Heng sneered silently in his heart, he didn't expect that this little rabbit, who hadn't seen it for so many years, was not as easy to deceive as before.

    He thought about it, his attitude became serious, and he pretended to be more serious. He looked at Ruan Mian and said, "Brother, even if they don't bully you, we will support you. When you get married, we will be relatives." You must be there, otherwise you don’t even have a family member at your wedding, how ugly would it be? We must go to your wedding banquet for you.” Lu Yang narrowed his long and narrow eyes slightly,

    coldly looked at him coldly.

    Ruan Heng was stunned by his sight, unconsciously a little scared, a little hesitant whether to continue speaking, not daring to provoke Lu Yang, but unwilling to give up.

    With calm eyes, Lu Yang took out a business card from his bosom, held it between his fingers and handed it to him, and said in a cold voice, "Get lost."

    Ruan Heng was overjoyed when he looked at the business card, he never thought he could skip Ruan Mian and directly After getting Lu Yang's contact information, I couldn't help but be extremely pleasantly surprised.

    Lu Yang is the major general of the empire now, if he can catch up with this tall branch, will he worry about not being able to walk sideways in the empire in the future?

    Although Lu Yang and Ruan Mian are going to get married soon, aren't they still married? As long as he doesn't get married for a day, he still has a chance. Even if they get married, he can continue to work hard.

    His thoughts moved, and when he took the postcard, he raised his head and looked at Lu Yang relentlessly, his eyes seemed to be hooked, and he blinked lightly, his ordinary eyes actually made him blink It has a bit of a catchy taste, and it looks like it has been practiced countless times.

    The corners of Lu Yang's mouth curled up in a mocking arc, his expression was cold, as if he hadn't seen it, his eyes looked away indifferently.

    Blinking back and forth is not afraid of cramps, and it is not as good as his little rabbit yawning.

    Ruan Heng couldn't find a reason, so he continued to stay, so he reluctantly left.

    Ren Ge personally sent him out, and he was relieved after confirming that he was gone.

    Ruan Mian waited for Ren Ge to come back, and couldn't help asking: "How did Ruan Heng become like this?"

    Ren Ge sighed, "I didn't want you to know these things, which would only increase your troubles, but I didn't expect to let you know today. I bumped into him."

    He brought another cup of tea to Ruan Mian and Lu Yang, and continued after a pause, "Xiao Mian, after your second uncle went bankrupt, they had some money left in their hands, but unfortunately they didn't know how to cherish it. They don’t want to admit that they have no money, and they still want to maintain the dignity of the rich, so those who spend money lavishly, the money is not much, and it will be spent soon.”

    Ren Ge picked up his teacup and sipped lightly He took a sip, "After they spent all the money, your second uncle drank alcohol all day long to relieve his sorrows. My aunt didn't want to work, so she borrowed money everywhere, and she didn't do her job properly. As for Ruan Heng, his eyes are high above the top, and he just wants to find someone every day." An excellent Alpha, he feels that as long as he can marry into a wealthy family, they can continue to enjoy the glory and wealth."

    Ruan Mian frowned slightly, and after hearing him finish, she couldn't help asking: "Have they lived like this all these years?"

    "Yeah." Ren Ge nodded, and said softly: "After Ruan Heng graduated, he didn't have any serious work. Most of the time, he was trying to find ways to go to various parties. To attend these parties, he had to buy clothes and jewelry. , Buying clothes and jewelry requires money, so he started to borrow money from everywhere. He borrowed too many times, and no one would lend it to him, so he started begging everywhere. Me."