40

Anseong, Military Region.

A soldier in military uniform, holding a few bags in his hand, walked into the army with a smile on his face, all the way to the high-level conference room, opened the door excitedly and walked in.

Lu Yang was sitting at the top seat, leaning on the back of the chair, propping his chin with one hand, his eyes fell on a white porcelain rabbit ornament on the table, he was thinking about something, his lowered eyes looked somewhat gentle.

There were a few of his subordinates sitting in the room, all of them looked down at the documents and reports in their hands, and each lowered their heads in thought. The meeting room was quiet. Although the meeting had not yet started, no one made any noise.

"Major General, what do you think I bought you?" The soldier opened the door and shouted happily, breaking the silence of the room.

Everyone looked at him, and Lu Yang also raised his head. His sharp-edged cheeks became clearer in the sunlight. Several years of military camp life gave his eyes a sharp gleam. People dare not look directly.

He frowned when he saw what the soldier was holding.

Li Zhan sat at Lu Yang's lower head. He came to Ancheng with the Blue Wolf Army two years ago, and now he is the deputy general of the Ancheng Barracks and Lu Yang's capable subordinate.

He followed Lu Yang's line of sight, couldn't help but smiled, and choked at the soldier: "Chen Xiaoer, you have nothing to do to beat me up, right? If you're on vacation, you'll be on vacation. What do you do when you come back to buy a green hat for the major general?" ?"

Although he is a beta, he has made a lot of military achievements in the past few years. The soldiers in the army respect him very much, and especially admire his courage and ability.

Chen Xiaoer looked at the hat in his hand, scratched his head innocently, and said with a bitter face: "I think this hat is pretty, so I didn't pay attention to the color."

He is on vacation today, and it was hard for him to leave the barracks , so he wanted to buy some gifts for everyone. Lu Yang never accepted expensive gifts from his subordinates, so he picked left and right, and finally saw that this hat was pretty, so he bought it.

Liu Minghu, who was sitting next to Li Zhan, couldn't help laughing. He was tall and rough, with a crew cut, and sitting there blocking the sun, he had a sense of presence.

He looked at Li Zhan and retorted: "What's wrong with the cuckold? Anyway, the boss doesn't have a daughter-in-law, so if you wear a cuckold, you can wear a cuckold. I think this hat is pretty, and the little one has a good eye." Chen Xiaoer seemed to have found a bosom friend, and

instantly With a smile, he said in an insatiable way: "You think it looks good too, right? I fell in love with this hat at a glance from a long distance, and I think it is very suitable for our major general." Lu Yang raised one eyebrow lightly, raised his eyes,

no He said nonchalantly, "Who said I don't have a wife?"

The room fell silent instantly, and everyone seemed to be frozen. Except for Li Zhan, who had met Ruan Mian long ago, everyone present was stunned and reacted After that, eyes widened in surprise.

Although Lu Yang was good brothers with them through life and death, but Lu Yang seldom talked about his family affairs, they didn't even know that Lu Yang had a daughter-in-law.

No, they are in this place where nothing shit happens all day, where did Lu Yang suddenly have a daughter-in-law?

Liu Minghu rolled his eyes, he thought for a moment, and felt that Lu Yang must be deliberately bluffing them.