73

The three of them sat on the sofa and talked for a while. Lu Yang finished drinking the black tea in his cup and was about to get up and leave when the doorbell at the door was rang suddenly, which sounded harsh.

    The Ren family's aunt walked over and opened the door, and an unexpected person walked in, Lu Yang and Ruan Mian couldn't help being slightly taken aback.

    After he walked in, he stared straight at Ren Ge, and when he saw Ren Ge, he rushed over, hugged Ren Ge's leg, knelt on the ground and begged, "Cousin, please help me again, lend me some more How about some money? If you don’t help me, I’ll have nothing to do, don’t worry, when I get rich in the future, I’ll definitely return all the money to you.” “... Ruan Heng?” Ruan Mian couldn’t believe

    it called softly.

    He looked at the colorful haired cousin in front of him in surprise. Ruan Heng has changed a lot. He is thicker than before, and his clothes have also changed. He wears earrings on his ears and several necklaces around his neck. His complexion looks very pale, unhealthy white, the dark circles under his eyes are particularly heavy, and his face is full of depression.

    Ruan Mian knew that in the second year after he left the Ruan family, Ruan Donglin's business went bankrupt and basically squandered the property left by Ruan Mian's father. Since then, he has never heard from their family again. .

    Ren Ge knew that he didn't want to have anything to do with the Ruan family, so he didn't mention the Ruan family to him.

    He didn't expect that when he suddenly saw Ruan Heng now, Ruan Heng would look like this. Although the clothes on his body were expensive, he was full of impetuousness, and his eyes were more gloomy than before.

    When Ruan Heng turned his head and saw him, his brows furrowed instantly, and strong jealousy and resentment burst out from his eyes.

    He looked at Ruan Mian, rushed over suddenly, pressed Ruan Mian's shoulder, and shouted hoarsely: "It's all your fault! If you hadn't snatched away the inheritance, how could our family have fallen to this point! You ran to enjoy the blessing by yourself Don't care about our life or death, you are in vain as a descendant of the Ruan family!"

    Ruan Mian was a little confused by his yelling, before he could react, Lu Yang grabbed Ruan Heng's wrist and pushed him away.

    Lu Yang frowned, looked condescendingly at Ruan Heng on the ground, and said in a cold voice: "Mianmian is just getting back his own inheritance, but your family is occupying Mianmian's property and relying on blood sucking Not only do you not appreciate Mian Mian, but you are also greedy, and you don’t know how to repent even now."

    Seeing Lu Yang, Ruan Heng cowardly lowered his eyes even though he was indignant, and he didn't dare to shout again.

    He had already heard that Lu Yang became a general, and now he has returned to the capital in a prosperous way. With Lu Yang's current status, he dare not provoke him easily.

    Although he didn't dare to shout anymore, he was still not reconciled. As long as he thought that Ruan Mian not only inherited a rich inheritance, but now he could marry Lu Yang, and there would be endless glory and wealth in the future, he would go crazy with jealousy. .

    Why let Ruan Mian occupy all the good things by himself?

    He had always wanted to find someone who could compare Lu Yang, but unfortunately, after all these years, he still couldn't find one. Not only did he not find it, but he met a few swindlers who cheated him of the little money left in his family.