27

Lu Yang was not at home, and Ruan Mian stayed alone, not knowing what to do, so he devoted himself to studying.

    He studied so hard that he could barely hear what was going on outside the window and devoted himself to reading sage books. After a week, Ning Mixiang couldn't stand it anymore and took him out to go shopping.

    Ruan Mian went shopping with Ning Mixiang for a day, and he was so tired that he could hardly lift his feet. When he came back, he happened to see Wang Dali at the door. Wang Dali seemed to have been standing here waiting for a long time, and left as soon as he saw him come over.

    Ning Mixiang thought it was Ruan Mian's classmate, so she smiled, said hello, took all the bags from Ruan Mian's hand, and entered the room alone.

    Ruan Mian looked at Wang Dali and said, "Are you here to look for Lu Yang? He's not at home now." "

    I know, I'm also here to look for you this time."

    Ruan Mian was stunned, "What's the matter? Looking at him, Wang Dali suddenly puffed out his chest and said, "I 'm

    here to declare war on you."

    "Declaration of war?

    " Yes, but as long as you are not married, I don't want to give up, I know he was sent to the army by Grandpa Lu, so I also want to go to the army to train with him, and now I want to send you a battle post in an open and honest manner."

    Lu The army that grandpa sent Lu Yang to is in this city. The army is mainly responsible for training recruits. Officers often send their children there for training. Wang Dali's father is also in the army. If Wang Dali wants to train, Before his father was happy, he would naturally agree to let him go.

    Wang Dali looked at Ruan Mian, and said with a little confidence: "Of course, as his engagement partner, you have the right to object. If you don't agree to let me go, I don't have to go." "No, you

    must Go!" Ruan Mian's eyes brightened, she grabbed his arm and replied excitedly.

    Wang Dali looked down at Ruan Mian's excited eyes, and couldn't help being stunned for a moment. Why was Ruan Mian's reaction different from what he thought?

    Ruan Mian's lips moved, and her voice became excited, "You must take good care of him when you go. He will be in a bad mood when he is tired. You have to tell him jokes to make him laugh. If you train too much during the day, his feet will hurt. It will hurt, you have to remember to remind him to soak his feet more..."

    Ruan Mian has not heard from Lu Yang these days, and is worried about Lu Yang every day. Now that Wang Dali said that he would go to the army to accompany Lu Yang, he seemed to be caught Like a life-saving straw, he wanted Wang Dali to do everything he could do for him.

    Wang Dali: "..." It's too difficult.

    "Lu Yang doesn't like to eat carrots, chopped green onions, coriander... the things I just said, you have to use clean chopsticks to pick them out for him in advance when eating, and he is very afraid of the sun in summer. The sun..." "

    Wang Dali's head got dizzy when he heard that, and he felt like crying, and suddenly he didn't want to go to the army.

    He only knew that Lu Yang was coquettish, but he didn't know that Lu Yang was so picky.

    Ruan Mian said It took a long time before he stopped, and after he finished speaking, he looked up at Wang Dali and asked, "Do you remember what I just said? Wang

    Dali rubbed his forehead, thought about it carefully, and said uncertainly: "I seem to remember it?" I don't seem to remember..."

    Ruan Mian frowned slightly, thought for a while and said, "Wait for me. "