47

Lu Yang pulled Liu Minghu up from the ground, and was about to leave the training ground, when Li Zhan stood up suddenly, blocking his way, and said with a smile, "Major General, since you are finished, compare yourself to me again." Lu Yang challenged

    slightly Sister, agree, "Okay."

    Anyway, he is already a sweating wolf now, so he will clean up these stinky boys and let them be honest and stop messing around every day.

    Li Zhan shook his wrists excitedly, if there was anyone in the army who could fight Lu Yang a few tricks, then he was the only one left.

    Lu Yang originally thought that Li Zhan could compete with him a few punches, but he didn't expect that Li Zhan was obviously absent-minded today, he kept looking at him with a smile, and sometimes glanced at Ruan Mian with his eyes, not so much that he was fighting fiercely , it is better to say that he is playing with a flower gun.

    Lu Yang punched a few times, stopped impatiently, and looked at him with a frown, "Are you going to hit him or not? Just forget it, don't waste time here." "Hit!"

    Li Zhan said quickly : "I, I haven't adjusted my form just now, and now I will fight seriously."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he punched Lu Yang fiercely. Although he is a Beta, he has been training hard day and night, so he is also very strong.

    Lu Yang narrowed his eyes slightly, and quickly returned the punch, hitting him on the chin without hesitation. The two of them punched and I swept the legs. The fight was so intense that it was hard to tell who was right.

    Ruan Mian stood beside them and looked at them, his eyes moved with their movements. This was the second time he saw them fighting. He could see that they were much stronger than a few years ago. The movements are more violent than one.

    Every time Li Zhan's fist landed on Lu Yang's body, Ruan Mian's heart skipped a beat. He watched in horror for a while, until Lu Yang's fists became faster and harder, and the last sweep of his legs knocked Li Zhan away. Kicking to the ground, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    He mentally calculated that Lu Yang should not have suffered any injuries, at most there would be a few bruises on his body, and it should be enough for him to rub some medicinal wine on him later.

    Although Li Zhan was knocked down to the ground, he was not discouraged at all, instead he smiled happily.

    "Brother Yang, it's the most refreshing to fight with you!"

    Lu Yang stretched out his hand to pull him up, and said in a flat tone: "Don't call me Brother Yang from now on, I'm not used to it." The

    smile on Li Zhan's face froze , he was stunned for a moment, pointed at Ruan Mian, and asked in a deep voice, "Why didn't you feel uncomfortable before, but now that he's here,

    you suddenly feel uncomfortable?" , is a selfish title he used to prove his close relationship with Lu Yang. He never allowed others in the army to call Lu Yang that. Why can't he call it anymore just because Ruan Mian doesn't like it.

    Ruan Mian was squatting on the ground, rummaging through the gauze and disinfectant in his bag. He happened to be carrying these things in his bag. He just saw that the back of Lu Yang's hand was scratched a little, so he wanted to find it out and treat the wound for Lu Yang. He He was so focused that he didn't notice the conversation between Lu Yang and Li Zhan, and he didn't smell the smell of sex in the air.

    Lu Yang looked at Ruan Mian, and there was a trace of warmth in his eyes. He turned his head and said lightly to Li Zhan: "Li Zhan, as I said before, please respect Mian Mian, this is the last time I warn you, if you If you still want to be my brother, learn to respect Mianmian first, he is my bottom line."