33

When a group of people came to the training ground, the fighting competition was in full swing, and the soldiers' calls could be heard from a long distance away.

    Lu Yang stood under the shade of the tree, with his hands in his pockets, looking at the stage coldly, without any expression on his face, as if the excitement on and off the stage had nothing to do with him.

    Ruan Mian saw Lu Yang's figure from a distance, her eyes lit up, and her body involuntarily trotted forward two steps, her eye sockets were slightly warm, I don't know if it was his illusion, I haven't seen him in just half a month, Lu Yang seemed to be Not only did he not lose weight from starvation, but he grew a little taller.

    Lu Yang still looks very white, his natural cold white skin is delicate and flawless under the sun, his nose bridge is high, his thin lips are slightly pursed, because of the hot weather, he has pulled his hair up, revealing a smooth and full forehead, and he is wearing a military uniform , long trousers and short sleeves, neat and clean, with wristbands on his arms, full of youthful air.

    Ruan Mian wanted to call him, but she was afraid of disturbing others, so she could only hold back and tried to beckon Lu Yang's attention, her face turned red.

    Team Song looked funny from the side, and waited for a while on purpose, seeing the little rabbit's anxious cheeks getting redder and redder, and then opened his mouth mercifully, and said to Lu Yang, "Lu Yang, come out!" Lu Yang acted like a conditioned

    reflex , immediately took a standard military posture, and then turned around to go out. He turned his head and saw Grandpa Lu and Ruan Mian, his eyes widened in surprise, and he took two goose steps, anxiously Run this way.

    "Tutu!" He rushed over, picked up Ruan Mian, and spun around twice on the spot.

    The two of them grew up, except for the time when Ruan Mian was taken away by Ren Ge, they had never been separated for such a long time, and they couldn't help but miss them to the extreme.

    "Baby Lu!"

    "Tutu!"

    "Baby Lu!"

    ...

    Grandpa Lu looked at them silently, and sighed silently in his heart, Sun Da didn't want to stay!

    Baby Lu, have you seen how big your grandpa is?

    Lu Yang and Ruan Mian didn't know about Grandpa's depression, they called each other's name, hugged each other hard for a while, then reluctantly let go, holding hands, ran over to say hello to Grandpa Lu.

    Only then was Grandpa Lu satisfied, nodded reservedly, and looked at his grandson, seeing that his grandson was still full of vigor, he hadn't been starved and thin, and he hadn't grown taller because of starvation, except that he wasn't as delicate as before, he looked rougher than before One point, everything else is fine, so I can rest assured.

    He nodded in satisfaction, thinking that this was a bit of an alpha.

    He glanced at the playing field and asked Lu Yang, "Why don't you play?"

    Team Song looked at Lu Yang and said with a smile, "A lot of people are waiting to challenge you, right? They all want to take this opportunity to play well You Bibi, rub your spirits, if you don't play, they will probably be very disappointed." "

    A few people wanted to challenge me just now." Lu Yang curled his lips with a very disgusted expression, "But I refused , They are all smelly and strong, I don't want to compare with them, the weather is so hot, they must be uglier after sweating, I'm afraid they will make me pass out." Ruan Mian nodded beside her,