37

Grandpa Lu looked at the two little guys, sighed silently, and put the two pheasants in his hands on the ground.

    He glanced into the room and asked, "Where's Aunt Li? Team Song gave me two pheasants and said they were caught in the woods near the army. They taste fresh and delicious. Let Aunt Li come and deal with them. I will eat these two chickens tonight."

    Lu Yang and Ruan Mian turned their heads at the same time, opened their eyes, stared accusingly at Grandpa Lu, and said in unison: "Reject game, start with me!"

    Grandpa Lu: "... Lu

    Yang glanced at the pheasant on the ground, and said dissatisfied: "Grandpa, shut up."

    Grandpa Lu touched his nose nonchalantly, waved his hand and said, "Got it, then I'll ask Aunt Li to put the pheasant in the yard first." If you have time, someone will send them out to release them."

    Lu Yang smiled with satisfaction when he heard this, "Grandpa, that's right. When you release them, remember to put them back in the forest before, so as not to damage the ecological environment. Ruan

    Mian stood by and nodded vigorously, and shouted into the room with Lu Yang: "Aunt Li! Aunt Li!"

    After a while, Aunt Li heard the voice and ran out of the upstairs bedroom , Her eyes were red, she looked flustered, and she walked in a panic.

    Looking at his appearance, Ruan Mian trembled subconsciously, and reached out to grab Lu Yang's clothes, he didn't even know why he was afraid.

    Seeing Grandpa Lu, Aunt Li rushed downstairs as if seeing a savior, and said anxiously: "Old man, you are back, it's not good! Something happened to the general, the general!" The general of the empire is

    naturally Lu Yang's father, Lu Zhengwei, the three of them couldn't help but change their expressions at the same time when they heard her words.

    Grandpa Lu was still calm, looked at Aunt Li and asked in a deep voice, "What happened? Where's Mi Xiang? Please speak clearly."

    Aunt Li took a deep breath and said quickly: "The news came from the military just now that the major general was attacked in Ancheng and is now unconscious. Madam has already rushed to Ancheng after hearing the news. I will stay and help her pack the things she needs. Pack the things and send them to her."

    Grandpa Lu staggered and almost fell when he heard the words, Ruan Mian and Lu Yang's eyes were red at the same time, and they quickly reached out to support him.

    Ancheng is the border of the empire. In recent years, it has often been turbulent, and the enemy has repeatedly invaded. Lu Zhengwei invited him to go there a few years ago and has been guarding there. In recent years, he has rarely returned home.

    From Aunt Li's words just now, it can be known that not only was he attacked by the enemy this time, but he was also unconscious. If the situation was not critical, the army would not have spread the news so quickly, and they would not have alarmed Grandpa Lu unless it was absolutely necessary.

    Ruan Mian only felt that his heart was beating very fast. He looked at Lu Yang and Grandpa Lu, and could only support himself hard.

    What happened next seemed to have happened in a hurry, and in his impression, there was only a hasty stroke left.

    He and Lu Yang had no time to be sad and angry, so they rushed to take care of Grandpa Lu, and then drove to Ancheng. When he came to his senses, he was already standing in the corridor of Ancheng Hospital, with Ning Mixiang gradually The sound of crying broke down was Lu Yang's red eyes and pale complexion.