63

When Ruan Mian woke up, he was in a strange room. After he opened his eyes, he looked around the room until he saw the military uniform hanging on the hanger. Then he confirmed that this room should be Lu Yang lived on the battleship.

    He's been too busy recently, he doesn't know where Lu Yang lives, and he doesn't have time to visit Lu Yang's room. He hasn't even stayed in his own room a few times. He is usually in the medical office. In the living room, I barely slept for a while, and after waking up, I was busy taking care of the patients.

    This room is not too big or too small, it is just right for a temporary residence, there is a small window on the wall, the moonlight outside the house shines in through the window, Ruan Mian found that it was already dark outside at some point.

    Ruan Mian stayed on the bed for a while, remembering that she had to go to the infirmary, she hurriedly got up from the bed.

    Lu Yang didn't know where to go, he was not in the room, he thought to call Lu Yang later, stepped on his slippers and went towards the bathroom, wanting to wash his face before leaving.

    He walked to the door of the bathroom, opened the door without thinking, looked up, and stopped suddenly.

    The bathroom was steaming, Lu Yang raised his head and stood under the shower without any clothes on.

    The water flowed down his hair and onto his chiseled jaw, and the water drops fell on his sexy abdominal muscles along his Adam's apple. His attractive skin shone honey-colored under the light.

    Ruan Mian froze at the door, maintaining the posture of opening the door, his eyes widened slightly, looking at the looming figure in the mist in surprise, his mind went blank, and he completely forgot to react.

    Lu Yang turned off the shower, shook his hair, raised his hand to pull the hair back from his forehead, revealing a smooth and full forehead.

    He turned around calmly, glanced at Ruan Mian who was stunned on the spot, smiled, picked up the bath towel next to him and put it around his waist, his movements were unhurried, without panic at all.

    Ruan Mian suddenly came back to his senses, his cheeks flushed, and before he turned around completely, he slammed the door shut.

    Ruan Mian's face turned red. He didn't expect the sound insulation on the battleship to be so good. Lu Yang took a bath inside, but he couldn't hear the sound of water outside.

    Lu Yang bent his lips, wrapped the towel around his waist, opened the door calmly and walked out.

    Ruan Mian stood at the door with blushing cheeks. He didn't even know where to put his hands and feet. He looked up at Lu Yang at a loss, and looked away in a panic.

    He lowered his head, and said in a guilty voice: "Baby Lu, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

    He saw all of his innocent baby Lu!

    Lu Yang stretched out his finger, tapped his forehead lightly, his lips curled up slightly, "Of course I know that you little lop-eared rabbit didn't do it on purpose." Ruan Mian's ears turned red, she lowered her head and walked towards the door,

    stumbling Said: "That's good, Baby Lu, I, I'll go back to the infirmary first."

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows lightly, stretched out his hand, pulled him to his chest, and wrapped his arms around his slender waist, not letting him leave. .

    Lu Yang looked down at him, and said slowly, "Tutu, even if you didn't do it on purpose, you've seen my whole body, everything I should see and what I shouldn't see." Ruan Mian blinked her eyes and looked up