30

Ruan Mian and Lu Yang waited on the spot for a while, and suddenly saw a dog chasing a rooster running over. The dog was all black and looked very clever. Called all the way, the dust was flying all the way, and ran towards this direction.

    Ruan Mian was speechless, silent for two seconds, and asked: "...you two usually bring the police dogs here?"

    Lu Yang looked at the police dogs getting closer, and moved behind Ruan Mian without showing any signs No, "Well, neither of us dared to take it, so we thought later that the police dog has been trained and will not bite people. As long as Wang Dali turns him into a human form when Wang Dali lures him, it will not chase again. Already."

    Ruan Mian couldn't help sighing, "...It's really hard for you to think of this method."

    You two are really talented.

    Lu Yang nodded, looked at Wang Dali who was running over, and said in agreement, "Sometimes, this rooster is also useful." Ruan Mian

    looked down at Wang Dali who was getting closer and closer, The eyes gradually enlarged, and the corners of the mouth twitched slightly.

    He swallowed hard, and asked, "The chicken feathers on Dali's body... were all bitten off by the police dogs?" He

    saw that the rooster that was rushing towards him was missing one piece of chicken feather on the left and one piece on the right. It was naked, as if it had been chewed by a dog, and the few remaining chicken feathers hung on the body sparsely, looking very embarrassed.

    Ruan Mian looked terrified, feeling that Wang Dali's sacrifice was too great.

    Lu Yang touched his nose, and said unnaturally: "I squeezed it."

    Ruan Mian raised her eyes, messed up in the wind.

    Lu Yang shrugged his shoulders, "Who made him provoke me all the time when he first came here?"

    Ruan Mian couldn't help asking, "Why did he provoke you?"

    Lu Yang frowned, and said in a quick tone: "I was running on the training ground, and he followed me every step of the way, saying that he wanted to protect me, but he kept stepping on my shoelaces. He said he would help me pick out the green onions from the dishes, but he also picked out the meat on my plate. I wanted to sleep a little longer in the morning, but he started crowing early in the morning. I didn’t let him crow. He also said that I It's curbing his rooster nature."

    The more Lu Yang said, the more angry he was, he wished he could pick up a few chicken feathers and make a feather duster for beating cocks.

    Ruan Mian imagined the picture for a while, and suddenly felt that Wang Dali could survive under Lu Yang's hands completely, which is already very good.

    Wang Dali's chicken paws slid quickly, and he ran towards him as soon as he saw it. Ruan Mian hurriedly stepped forward, and before Wang Dali turned into a human form, he took the dog's leash to prevent the police dogs from chasing him again.

    The police dog has been strictly trained, and after Ruan Mian grabbed the leash, it sat down obediently, raised its head high, half-closed its eyes, looked tugging, and looked somewhat similar to Lu Yang when he was arrogant, Ruan Mian I felt familiar as soon as I saw it, and I liked it unconsciously, and lightly touched its dog's head.

    Wang Dali stopped in his tracks, panting heavily, unable to stand still due to exhaustion, he habitually shook his chicken feathers, and a chicken feather fell off his body.

    Ruan Mian saw that his body froze for a moment, his eyes were steaming, staring at the chicken feather, almost rolled down tears of distress.

    Ruan Mian looked at him with a complicated expression, and reached out to touch his comb.