16

In the early morning, Ruan Mian was woken up by the heat. When he woke up, he found that his body was limp with heat, and his hands and feet were more limp than before going to bed.

    He turned his head slightly, and found that Lu Yang's body next to him was burning like a furnace, hotter than him. The reason why he was so hot was because of the temperature of Lu Yang's body.

    Ruan Mian woke up all of a sudden, he didn't have time to think about why he slept next to Lu Yang after he woke up, even though he was far away from him before going to bed, he quickly transformed into a human form, and stretched out his hand to touch Lu Yang's forehead.

    Lu Yang's forehead was very hot, much higher than normal body temperature, Ruan Mian touched other parts of his body, his whole body was abnormally hot, and his breathing was also very heavy.

    Lu Yang was still unaware of his physical condition, slept soundly, and seemed harmless to humans and animals.

    Ruan Mian quickly reached out and shook his wolf's head, and said in an urgent voice: "Baby Lu, wake up quickly, you are too hot, get up quickly, we will go to the hospital now."

    Lu Yang opened his eyes, looked Seeing Ruan Mian who was close at hand, he was stunned for a moment, he suddenly realized something, quickly clamped the wolf's legs, hid himself under the quilt, fixed his eyes on Ruan Mian, shook the wolf's head vigorously, and silently refused.

    Ruan Mian hurriedly sat up from the bed and said without thinking, "Baby Lu, no, you must go to the hospital. Your body temperature is too hot. I will tell grandpa and aunt to contact the doctor.

    " She got out of the bed, hurriedly bit the corner of his clothes, and held him hard, not letting him go.

    Ruan Mian was stunned for a moment, then turned her head and said in a low voice, "Baby Lu, be obedient."

    Lu Yang remained unmoved, biting the hem of his clothes tightly, staring anxiously at the dark wolf eyes.

    Ruan Mian looked at him with some surprises. Although Lu Yang is usually willful, he is also very delicate and always cherishes himself. He never jokes about his body. Whenever he feels uncomfortable, he will immediately go to find him The doctor checks, and there is no time to shy away from medical treatment.

    Ruan Mian felt that Lu Yang's behavior was a little strange, so she couldn't help but look at Lu Yang twice more, but Lu Yang didn't dare to look at him, his eyes dodged, and his legs moved back.

    Ruan Mian looked down at him for a while, and suddenly something flashed through his mind, and he unconsciously glanced at the position between Lu Yang's legs.

    Sensing his gaze, Lu Yang immediately clamped his legs tightly, and yelled a few times in warning, his voice was panic like never before.

    Ruan Mian looked away in embarrassment, her cheeks flushed slightly, and she touched her nose uncomfortably.

    He sat down on the bed, looked at the embarrassed Lu Yang, forced himself to speak calmly, and comforted him: "It's normal. When I was in hygiene class, the teacher talked about physiological knowledge. In the morning, Alpha would occasionally occur. The pheromone reaction is intense, you are an Alpha now, sleeping with an Omega like me, it’s okay to be affected by the pheromone.”

    Ruan Mian chattered a lot, seeing that Lu Yang’s face looked better , thought for a while and added: "But in the future, we can no longer sleep together like before, we must sleep separately."

    Lu Yang whimpered twice, a little aggrieved in his voice, but this time he didn't object anymore, he still had lingering fears when he remembered the situation just now, and now he was so embarrassed that he just wanted to find a place to hide.