75

During the period before getting married, Ruan Mian lived very peacefully. The Ruan family didn't come to trouble him, and Lu Yang didn't say that Ruan Heng had called him. .

    On this day, Ruan Mian was on vacation, and Lu Yang said that he would take him out to play. After the two of them got up in the morning, they cleaned up briefly, and Lu Yang drove Ruan Mian all the way to the front of Ruan's villa.

    When Ruan Mian saw the familiar house in front of him, he couldn't help being stunned. This house was bought by his father with hard work, so he always wanted to come back and have a look, but during the days he spent here, Not happy, as long as he thought that he would see the Ruan family when he came here, he hesitated and did not come here.

    Now that Lu Yang suddenly brought her here, seeing this house, he couldn't help but feel a little complicated. He missed his father and remembered the unhappy days when he lived here.

    Lu Yang took his hand and walked inside, smiling, "Come on, go in and have a look."

    Ruan Mian retracted his hand slightly, hesitating, he was not ready to face Ruan Donglin, after all Ruan Donglin was him His second uncle is his dearest relative in this world, and he is worried that seeing Ruan Donglin's impoverished appearance later, he will not be able to help but soften his heart.

    Lu Yang smiled, patted him on the back of the head, and said in a relaxed tone: "Don't worry, they have moved away."

    Ruan Mian blinked in surprise, Lu Yang didn't say anything more, and held his hand Continue to go inside.

    Ruan Mian followed Lu Yang into the house, the house looked empty and quiet, the people who lived there had indeed moved out.

    Ruan Mian's eyes scanned the room, and the familiar furniture was already a bit worn out. The room he used to live in had long been used as a utility room, and the whole room should have been cleaned, so it didn't look so messy.

    Ruan Mian looked up at Lu Yang in surprise, and asked a little puzzled: "What's going on?"

    Lu Yang lowered his eyes and said lightly, "I bought this place."

    He led Ruan Mian into the room where Ruan Mian used to live. His fingers lightly ran across a part of the wall. There were several scratches on the wall. It was when Ruan Mian recorded his height when he was young. drawn.

    He imagined the little Ruan Mian holding a pen in his hand, raising it over his head, trying to draw marks on himself, recording his growth appearance, and couldn't help smiling softly, his heart was soft.   

     This is the house that Ruan Mian's father bought, and it is also the place where Ruan Mian grew up. There are many traces of Ruan Mian's growth. Ruan Donglin's family has occupied this place for so many years, and now they should return.    

     When Ruan Mian heard his words, she raised her head in surprise, "You bought this place? What's the matter?"    

     Lu Yang explained: "Ruan's family is short of money now, so they have no choice but to sell the house. I am willing to buy the house on the condition that they are allowed to leave the capital, and they will not be able to set foot in the capital in the future. They agree, and now they have taken the money and moved out of the capital."

     Lu Yang smiled lightly, taking the Ruan family's  money The money is extravagant, the money from selling the house, they probably will spend it in a few days, and their family has different thoughts now, after getting the money, they don't know what they will do to divide the money .