2

Inaya Fae Vesper

My alarm clock woke me up but what really woke me up was my phone ringing making me groan.

I slid the answer button as my face was still stuffed in my silk pillows.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to call you to see if your all ready and excited about today?" My mother asked as she was huffing and puffing knowing she was doing her morning peloton run.

I groaned in respond and removed my face from my pillow and sat up. "Yes, I'm exited." I rasped out and stood up but my low iron had other problems making my head slightly spin.

"that's good but you know it's already 2 in the afternoon and that your party starts at 7. Get ready" my mother quickly said before hanging up.

It's already 2? I have appointments all day!

I quickly went inside the shower and made sure to cover my hair with my pink shower cap and shaved my whole body before getting out.

As much as I wanted to do my full body routine I couldn't I would extremely late to everything.

I quickly rubbed my body in shea butter and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I didn't know what I was wearing but I wanted to wear one of my new skins dress that I've gotten.

I quickly slipped on my white skims dress and paired it with white Sandals. I rushed to my bathroom and yanked my shower cap off letting my hair flow down to my chest.

So thankful my mother didn't perm my hair.

I quickly placed on some falsies and a little bit of gloss and called it.

I really wasn't a makeup girl. I've never had the passion and patience for it so I've learned how to cope and love my own beauty.

I wore my gold necklace that had my name on it and my bangles on.

I turned on my phone to read 3:35.

3:35 already? Shit.

I sprayed a vanilla scent and grabbed my things and hurried out my apartment.

I've managed to get my nails and toes done, my hair curled just at the right time.

Now I'm at my party as I watched everyone walk in and slowly it started to become packed. I've had music playing, free drinks and food provided.

I watched my mother and father walk in with a male behind them making me furrow my eyebrows because the male was taller than both of my parents and my father is 6 foot.

I walked over to my parents and kissed both of them on the cheek.

"Hi munchkin, how are you?" My father asked me as I smiled from seeing my parents together and how cute they look with their matching outfits.

"I'm doing amazing, I couldn't done all this without you both. I'm so grateful for you both of you." I happily said making my mother pout and tightly hug me slowly squeezing all the air out of me.