17

Dion gray Solari

As soon as we got home she fucked me until I fell asleep. I didn't even think she could do such things with her body like that when it comes to positions.

I got her some stuff from Dior, Chanel, Hermès, Prada, Tiffany. She cried a couple of times and wouldn't let go of me.

Not to mention she took thousands of photos of us and while we were having sex. I got her the wine she loved and let's say that was a bad idea.

She downed it in 3 hours but luckily I got her a couple of bottles but I'm going to have to place the wine up in the cabinets where she can't reach it.

"Wake up, sleepy head." Inaya softly said making me groan and slowly open my eyes to see her in my shirt that dropped to her thighs.

She quickly crawled into bed and sat on my lap, Hitting my morning wood. "Wake up." She yanked me and giggled as I placed my hands on her lap slightly and hissed.

I slowly pulled down my boxers and quickly slammed into her making her gasp loudly and throw her head back.

"So fucking tight." I whispered out as I held onto her ass cheeks. "Baby, we had sex for like what all last night til early this morning and you still want my pussy?" Inaya said and bit her bottom lip.

"When the pussy is so tight and so good you can't get enough. Especially when im the only one who's been breeding you." I rasped out before throwing my hips up making her moan and smile as she closed her eyes.

I groaned from the wetness and tightness each time I would thrust into her. The pleasure stopped once she got off my dick making me glare.

"Get up!" She wiggled her ass on my hard making me moan out. She quickly sat back on me making me sit up and press my back against the headboard.

She quickly bounced up and down making me grunt from how good she was making me feel. "Oh my god." I spluttered out as she held onto my chest and slammed her pussy all the way down my dick making my toes curl.

She gave me a sloppy kiss before getting off officially making me slap her thigh making her whine out.

She quickly got off the bed making me hurry to follow her. She tried to run but I snatched her by her shirt and pulled her back.

I quickly pulled her back in the room as she clawed onto the walls and pleaded with me.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled out in her ear as I pulled her closer to me and covered her mouth. I yanked her on the bed making her squeal out.

She sat on her ass but propped herself up with her elbows. "Open up your legs." I growled out as she gulped.

"No." She whispered out making me tilt my head. "What did you just say." I lowly said and approached her slowly.

"Open up your goddamn legs. Now." I forcefully opened her legs to see the wet puddle from her pussy.

Her pussy dripping wet.

I slowly placed her legs over my shoulders and she quickly squeezed the side of my head with her thighs.

I quickly dug in making her whimper and grip onto the headboard. I spat on her Pussy and licked between her dripping folds making her moan uncontrollably.