16

Dion gray Solari
I placed my hand on Inayas inner thigh as I drove with my left hand. She looked beyond beautiful.

Her black bodysuit that revealed her chest just slightly which I love because it showed my marks.

"Where are we going?"she asked me softly making me glance over at her who was already looking at me.

"You will see." I said as I squeezed on her thigh as she hummed and started to type on her phone making me glance over making her move to the end of the door with her eyebrow's raised high.

"What?" I bluntly asked as I stopped at a red light. "Your all up in my phone Dion." Inaya said with a smile as I leaned back in my seat.

"I glanced over. Who are you texting?" I asked as she sat regularly and kept on texting while ignoring my question.

I sped off making her jolt forward but I quickly placed my hand to cover her head making her groan out.

"What the fuck Dion." Inaya spat as I licked my lips. "Who were you texting?" I asked again and she quickly handed me her phone and crossed her arms with a attitude.

I handed her phone back and she quickly snatched it. "Drop the attitude before I fix it for you." I bluntly said making her side eye me.

"I was texting Leilani okay." She spat out. "Why didn't you tell me that when I asked?" I spat back,

"Because we were talking about something that's very important." Inaya said as she removed my hand from her thigh.

"What are you hiding from me inaya?" I lowly asked as I parked. "What are you hiding from me Dion?" She lowly said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm not hiding shit from you!" I added base into my voice and she scoffed as she unlocked her phone and showed me a picture of me and one of my fathers assassins.

"How'd you get that?" I asked as her little nose flared up and down. "I knew you were cheating Dion." Inaya shook her head making me squint my eyes.

"Inaya, I'm not cheating on you. Quit saying that shit." I softly said as she couldn't even look me in my eyes.

"I've let you fuck me raw while you we're probably screwing other bitches at the same time." Inaya ran her hands through her hair.

"Who sent you that picture." I growled out as I lowered my eyes at her. "It doe-"

"Who fucking sent you that picture." I finally broke and raised my voice causing her to jump and move towards the door as I slammed my hands on the steering wheel.

"Leilani sent it okay." She quietly said and looked down making me sigh out and throw my head back.

"That women knows my father. We go way back. I never stuck my dick in no one but you inaya. I even said I love you to you and you have no trust for me. We've been dating for a couple of days now and it's a argument every other day because of what your friend has to say. I'm not perfect but I try. I'm trying but Leilani is killing us. I don't trust her." I confessed as she looked down the whole time.

"She's not killing us Dion. She's just protecting me, like she's always done when we were younger." Inaya finally spoke breaking the silence.