24

Inaya Fae vesper

4 months later

My hands on my heavily pregnant belly. I was so big for 7 months. I could pop any day now.

Dion stepped down but still doing his gun range shooting and other things but It's who he is and I can't change nothing about it.

I love him either way, as long as he's trying. For us.

We're still in Germany which I loved. I loved his home. He renovated our whole home and customized our nursery.

The nursery is the only color in our house because Dion loved black and white only. Which I didn't knock because you can never go wrong with modern.

I walked down the basement stairs and gunshots filled my ears but I was used to it. I held onto my belly as Dion came Into veiw.

His bare tattooed chest with my name written across it, his perfectly defined abs and v-line, the sweat that dripped off his chest and face.

So handsome.

He looked over at me and smiled as he placed down his gun. "What's wrong baby?" He asked me as he approached me and placed his hands on my protruding belly.

"I missed you." I shyly said making him throw his head back letting his hair go back and his adams apple reveal.

"Babe, I've been in here for what a hour or two?" He chuckled as I kicked off my flats and sighed out.

He tilted his head with a smile and picked me up bridal style making me wiggle my feet as he carried me.

He placed me on the couch and sat beside me as he started to rub my aching feet making me throw my head back but sadness washed over me making small tears rim my eyes.

I blinked them away so Dion wouldn't see.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't hide your emotions from me, talk to me." He softly said as he took my hands and look deeply into my eyes.

"It's nothing, really." I gave a smile but he shook his head. "Love. All I'm asking is for you to communicate with me. If I did something wrong I want you to tell me." He said as he held onto my hands.

"It's just- my family. Only having my mother left who I can't contact. My father dead, brother too. My best friend. Me being pregnant, being scare, being alone." I quietly said as I let the tears flow from my face and down to my neck.

"Your not alone baby, your the strongest woman I know." He rasped out and I shook my head.

"I feel like I am." I responded as Dion stayed quiet and took his hands out mine. "What are you trying to say?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm just suffering with all the deaths and screams that haunt me." I fiddled with my fingers as Dion laid back with his eyes closed.

"Are you even hearing me." I raised my voice and he nodded his head as he kept his eyes closed making me mad.

"I can't with this petty ass shit." I lowly spat as I stood up and walked to the stairs. He didn't even stop me, he never lets me walk up or down the stairs.