Epilogue

Inaya Fae vesper

5 years later

I walked downstairs our big family mansion like home to hear giggles and laughter. We decided to move to Paris and it was the best thing ever.

My business is blooming all thanks to Dion.

I smiled once I seen Rico covered in flour and aurora my 3 year old daughter throwing flower on Dion and Rico.

Dion looked up and smiled as I busted out a laugh. "Uh oh, mama is up. Go give her a kiss and a hug." Dion said as our little tradition each time I wake up.

Rico came running over to me and hugged me before kissing me. Rico is Dions twin. Rico looked like me when he was little but he grew into his looks.

His green eyes, Carmel skin, curly brown hair that he usually slick back like his father and he only demands to dress like Dion which is suits.

"Hi munchkin." I kissed his forehead in return and he ran upstairs to do knows what. My little one struggled to walk over but I quickly picked her up and gave her a kiss once she kissed me.

She looks like Dion. Hazel eyes, tan skin, pink plump lips. She has an attitude like me.

"Hi mamas baby girl." I whispered as she yawned and yanked on my shirt to get ahold of my breast.

"No rora." I stated making her loudly whine out making me sigh and pull out my breast for her and she quickly latched on.

I looked at Dion who lowered his eyes making me approach him and give me a small kiss on the lips.

"This has to stop baby." I quietly said to Dion as he cleaned up. "Then force her, tell her no and let her whine babe." He stated and I sighed but hissed when she bit my nipple.

I pulled her away letting my breast flow free. "Stop it." I softly said to Aurora and walked up the stairs to put her to sleep.

I gently closed the door once I successfully escaped her room without waking her. I walked down the stairs and immediately held onto Dion.

"I love our little girl but I told you to not get me pregnant." I stated as he held onto my ass and squeezed it a little bit.

"First, condoms kept breaking, secondly, I wanted a second child." He stated making me roll my eyes.

"So you trapped me?" I said and he hummed. "Not necessarily because you've been trapped but If you put it like that then yes." He deeply said making me pull away and shake my head.

"Come on you know sex isn't good when we use rubber." He whispered in my ear and I mumbled whatever under my breath.

He slowly brought me into his hold by pulling me in with his arm. "Your, the best mother ever  inaya." He said between each kiss.

He slowly worked his way down to my neck but I stopped him. "You only want sex." I stated and he bit his bottom lip.

"Well try having no pussy for 5 months. Im growing mad, I have needs too." He spat out as I watched his growing erection show.

"Cold shower." I bluntly said and he growled out. "I can't take another cold shower, I need to be in you!" He whispered yelled as I turned around and bent myself over.