10

Dion gray Solari

I walked down my stairs with grey sweats on, and no shirt and went straight for water.

I don't drink or smoke, never had.

My phone rung in my pocket and noticed it was inaya calling me making me sigh out and answer it.

"Hello?" Her soft voice said as I brought my phone to my ear. "Hm?" I asked dryly as I grabbed a voss water out my fridge and opened it.

"I was wondering if we could talk?" She asked as I took a sip of the water. "About?" I asked and walked up my stairs.

"Just meet me at my building." She quickly said before hanging up making me furrow my eyebrows.

-

I exited out my Range Rover and walked inside her building to see her pacing around making me furrow my eyebrows.

I clamped my hands together and leaned on the glass door. "What do you need?" I asked dryly and she stopped pacing around.

"What do you do besides this job." She randomly asked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean besides my real job?" I lied and tilted my head as she looked up at and pointed her index finger at me and shook it as she closed her eyes.

"Your lying." She raised her voice making me bite my tongue from what I was gonna tell her but I had to refrain.

"I'm lying? Why because you believe your brother who I should have killed right there?" I bluntly said making her run her fingers through her hair.

"What's it with you two? How the fuck do you know eachother!" Inaya yelled out making me close my eyes.

"Watch the tone." I bluntly said as I lowered my eyes at her and she groaned out and held onto her forehead.

"Look, you too are giving me a migraine. Talk, Romeo come." Inaya lowlu said and Romeo walked out making me charge at him but she stood between us.

"Stop it!" She yelled at me and gripped onto my chin leaving me no choice but to look down at her with my lips puckered.

She let go of my chin and turned to her brother who I was staring down at intensely.

"Speak!" Inaya yelled out.

"Ask your blood what he's done and what he does." I glared as I smirked and licked my lips as Romeo looked up at me to please not to tell.

"What did you do Romeo!" Inaya asked softly but weakly, making me turn her around and press my hand against her forehead.

"Romeo, I really don't fucking like you but she's burning up." I gritted out and he quickly grabbed her and touched her forehead and looked up at me.

"I'm fine!" She yelled out but I quickly picked her up by her feet. "Your ill, aren't you?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"I'm just on my period, and you both are making my headache worse." She quietly said and lowered her tone.

"I'll take her back to her place, I don't want to see you in my sight or I will kill you." I growled out to Romeo as he placed his hands up in the air and grinned.

-

I gently placed her in her bed and tucked her in before I turned on her favorite reality show she loved to watch.

"Would you like anything from the store? Chocolates? Chips? I can cook you some brownies before I leave." I asked as she fluttered her eyes open and close.

"Yes or no?" I asked sternly and she nodded. "Brownies please." She softly whispered out as I took off my suit jacket and tossed it over my shoulder as I turned on my heels to her kitchen.

-

I placed the brownies on her lap and she quickly sat up with a small smile. "Thanks." She quietly said and took my bite making her close her eyes in enjoyment.

"Good?" I asked and tilted my head and she nodded as I licked my lips. "Well there's more in the kitchen, I've got you some snacks as well. If you really need me call me." I bluntly said and turned on my heels to leave.

-

"Pa." I bluntly said as I held my phone to my ear.

"Son?" My father spoke as I walked up my stairs.

"He's back."

"Who's back?" My father asked confusingly.

"Vesper." I deeply said and my father quickly took a deep breath.

"Kill him. What he did to our family, kill him." My father bluntly said before clicking off making me roll my neck.

Now I have to kill Inayas brother.

This ain't going to be easy.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?