14

Dion gray Solari

Inaya head rested on my chest as her legs were tangled around with mine. She groaned and moved but I tighten my grip around her ass making her glance up at me.

"Good morning beautiful" I softly said and kissed her forehead. "Morning." She yawned and laided her head back onto my bare chest.

"You okay? After all those rounds." I teased and she laughed. "Stop it. Between my legs are so sore." Inaya spat as I rubbed her ass in a circular motion.

"You loved it though. It was worth it." I said and she hummed. "The 12 orgasms were heaven." She said in almost a whispered but then shot up.

"Ma, what's the matter?" I asked and watched as she fell to the floor but recovered her self and looked around for her robe.

I quickly stood up and grabbed her waist. "What's the matter baby?" I asked softly. "I have to see Leilani." She softly said and I nodded my head.

I quickly grabbed her chin and smashed my lips onto hers and pressed our naked body's together.

She pulled away and shook her head. "Stop I can't do no more rounds. Your first time ever getting pussy and you can't even breath without it." Inaya giggled.

"I can't help myself when it's good and fits me perfectly." I shrugged as she looked down flustered.

I kissed her forehead and grabbed her robe that was on the other side of the room. I tossed it to her and ran the shower.

"I have to go back to my room to get ready, I'll knock when I'm done." Inaya softly said as she walked into the bathroom.

I nodded my head and quickly gently gripped her chin and planted a quick kiss before letting her go.

-

It's been over an hour as I waited patiently for Inaya to knock on my door. I've been dressed in my black attire.

My under shirt slightly unbuttoned revealing my chest tattoos and my gold chain.

A knock came from my door and I quickly opened it to reveal Inaya. She wore a skin tight orange dress with a long slit along her left leg.

It showed her figure very well but I didn't miss that she had her curls in that dropped to her shoulders and the slight makeup she wore.

I loved every inch of her outfit.

"Enough staring we have to go." She stated and I quickly broke out my thoughts and nodded.

She turned around and walked as I closed my door and catched up to her and immediately my eyes dropped to her ass.

So fucking beautiful.

"Stop staring." She bluntly spat as her face was still faced forward. How the hell did she know?

-

"Bitch!" Leilani squealed and hugged onto Inaya as they swayed side to side as I stood tall with my hands behind my back.

"I've seen you brought, body guard." She spat and did quotations making me lower my eyes at her and flip her off making her gasp.