19

Inaya Fae vesper

2 week later

Dion has been home for a week now but I refuse to speak or touch him. I declined sex I declined everything.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked me as I ate Napoleon ice cream. "Nothing." I bluntly said without looking at him.

"Inaya, what's the matter. Seriously." He bluntly said with a little bit of bass making me close my eyes and suck my teeth.

"How about you start telling me the truth?" I spat making him sit beside me and furrow his eyebrows.

"What truth. I've been telling you everything." He stated as he placed his hand on my thigh but I smacked it away.

"You killed my brother." I rasped out as small tears escaped my eyes. I watched as his face went white as he looked at me.

"Ina-" he started to say but I shook my head. "I'm pregnant with your baby! The man who killed my own brother!" I cried out and he quickly tugged on his brown hair that's grew out.

"I can explain." He quietly said as he turned to me.

"I don't want to hear it." I crossed my arms and stood up but he grabbed me by my waist making me hit and swing my arms but he wasn't fazed by my hits.

"Baby, stop it dammit!" He yelled out making me jump and cry. "Listen to me, how'd you find out?" He rasped out as I tried to get out his hold but it was to tight.

"Answer me!" He patted my side as I sobbed. "Leilan-"

He quickly let go of me before I could get her name out. "Why the fuck are you still near her?" He asked me clearly angry.

"It's none of your concern!" I yelled out as he paced around the room. "It is my fucking concern your carrying my child." He growled out as I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"Or is it." I lowly said to be petty and I watched him stop pacing around the room and his eyes snapped to me.

"Speak up, because you better have not said what I think you said." He lowly said as I looked up at him as he came walking over towards me.

"You heard me." I bluntly said as I looked up at him but he quickly placed his hand around my throat gently and squeezed softly.

"I know it's my fucking baby unless you've been fucking behind my back but I keep tabs on you 24/7. By this." He spat and touched his initial necklace that he gave me.

My face turned into shock and he flashed his beautiful smile before pulling away from me. "I want you to stay away from Leilani." He bluntly said as he sat on the couch with a man spread.

I wrapped myself in my arms as my bottom lip trembled. "Why did you kill my brother." I cried out as he looked up at me with that blunt look.

"I did what I had to do. Before I shot him he stabbed me... it's either get killed or kill." He rasped out as I wiped my tears.

I couldn't cry no more.

"This isn't good for the baby." I quietly said and rubbed my belly that's growing. Right now it only looks like I've gained a few pounds. My hormones are off the roof.

His eyes softened once I said that making him stand up and quickly reach for my belly and rub it.

"Papa liebt dich." He whispered in my belly before planting a small kiss on it. He slowly raised up and quickly hugged me making me take in his hold.

"Don't leave me or abort our baby. Your all I have. Jus- just trust me." He whispered out as he rubbed my back.

"Tell me everything." I quietly said and I heard him sigh.

"Your going to leave me if I tell you." He rasped out and I shook my head. "I love you, Dion. Just tell me so I can be prepared."

He rested his chin on my head and shook his head and pulled away.

"I've joined to be a bodyguard just for Romeo. I didn't know that I would have to guard you. My only task was to kill Romeo because he- and your father too, killed my mother because my mother found out about your fathers affair. My family used to be so close with yours, I've met you before only when we were younger but I don't think you remember. I wanted to get my revenge for my mother. How I found out about Leilani and everything else because I took over my fathers mafia." He deeply said as I gasped and pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"Before you say anything... the building I entered when you and Leilani were watching me, that's my building. I own that, many more around the world." He said as he stood tall as his eyes watered.

He held my hands and looked me into my eyes. "I promise to keep you safe, just don't leave me." He rasped out.

"You promise?" I asked and he nodded as he blinked away his tears. "Your lucky I love you and that your my baby daddy." I said and slightly giggled and he smiled and hugged me tightly.

I looked up at him and he quickly placed a kiss on my lips sending butterflies through my stomach.

"I don't like all this arguing baby." He softly said and I agreed but then arched my eyebrows.

"We've met eachother before when we were younger?" I asked and he nodded. "We used to be so close. My father knows you but he refuses for me to date you because of what your family did to mine but when we were younger my father said that we would never leave eachother." He said as I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"We're meant to be." I quietly said and he chuckled.

"We have to go to Germany." He pulled away as he bit his bottom lip showing off his canines. I nodded my head and went to pack my back but he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back softly.

"I already packed everything. It's already in the car." He deeply said as he whispered in my ear making me gulp.

"Oh we're leaving right now?" I asked and he nodded and picked me up making me squeal.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?