15

Inaya Fae vesper

4 days later

We've been back from Cuba for a day now and Dion has been distant. Coming in late, barley speaking, I mean what happened?

I thought we were something but I guess he doesn't feel the same.

I sat down at my island sipping on wine at 1 am waiting for Dion to come home. When we did speak it was just a simple hi and bye. There's no more sex, no more kissing... I'm not going to be in this relationship if there's no communication either.

The door opened to reveal Dion who's shirt was half way off making me furrow my eyebrows. "So we're sleeping with other people?" I randomly asked startling him.

"Why aren't you in bed baby?" He tilted his head as I gulped down the rest of my wine. "Why are you always coming in late?" I asked as he took the wine bottle and placed it up in the counter which was high so I couldn't reach it.

"Dion." I bluntly said and he turned to me and tilted his head. "Are you cheating?" I asked and sighed but he quickly shook his head no.

"No I'm not baby, your the only one I want. You have the wrong idea." He softly said and cupped my cheeks but I removed my face from his hold.

"Baby, I'm not cheating. Check my phone, I swear." He stated out as I looked up at him and sighed.

"Then why do you look like you've just came from a fuck?" I asked and tilted my head and he threw his head back and shook his head.

"I don't know what to tell you or convince you that I'm not fucking on no one but you inaya. Im not cheating or even acknowledging women because I know what I have at home. You." He bluntly stated and cupped my cheeks.

"Answer my question, why do you come home late?" I asked and he shook his head. I pushed him away from me. "Sleep on the couch." I spat and walked to our bedroom that we share now and he quickly followed me.

"Baby." He grabbed my arm and held onto it gently. "No, Dion. Fuck baby, fuck everything. There's no more sex, no more kisses, no more communication. You don't deserve to call me baby." I spat and yanked my arm out his hold and continued walking down my hallway.

"Baby, bab-" he quietly said but I closed the door in his face as small tears escaped my eyes. "Inaya, baby, open the door."

-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and different foods right by my face making me flutter my eyes open to see the food placed by me.

I sat up and saw dion leaning on the door frame coated in flour. "Good morning baby." His deep voice spoke.

"Morning." I quietly rasped out as he walked over to me and cupped my cheeks. "I want you to know that I'm not cheating on you baby. The sex, the kisses, the communication... I'm sorry." He looked into my eyes sincerely.

He gently smashed his lips onto mine making me kiss him back. "Your the only one ma." He whispered in my ear before marking me causing me to moan from the pleasure my body has been aching for.

He pulled away from my skin once he was satisfied and showed me all bc the marks I've gave him on his chest and neck.

"I embrace these marks 24/7. I love them marks." He growled out making me bite my bottom lip from the sight of Dions perfectly abs and neatly tattoos.