22

Inaya Fae vesper

"Inay-" Dion started to say but a loud exploding like came from downstairs. "Babe..." I lowly said as I grew scared.

His hazel eyes turned almost dark making me sink back in the pillows even more. "Stay here." He whispered but I quickly grabbed his hand and shook my head.

"Don't leave me baby." I cried out making him sigh and cup my cheeks. "Don't you open this door. To your left is a closet that leads under the stairs.I will meet you there and if I don't I'm okay. Don't look back just run." He rasped out making a tear shed.

He kissed my tear away and kissed my lips deeply. "Follow my instructions strictly, don't do anything stupid." He bluntly said and I nodded my head.

He pulled away and pulled the nightstand out to reveal the guns making my mouth drop wide. He gently placed a small hand gun on my lap as he tucked a bigger gun in his sweats.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead but I stopped him. "Please don't die, live for us. Your baby." I cried out and he wrapped his pinkie around mines and kissed it before quietly leaving out the room with his gun drawn.

I grabbed the heavy hand gun and went to the closet immediately. I wasn't going to wait at all. I wanted to get somewhere safe.

I whimpered quietly as I wondered around the dark room as I held my hands out. I was batshit scared but a hand grabbed mine making me scream out but before I could let it out they muffled my mouth with their hand.

I hit and kicked but they stopped me and cupped my cheeks. "Dammit baby, stop it." Dion rasped out making me sob quietly and basically strangle him with my hold.

"I left for 12 minutes." He quietly said and I kept on sobbing in his neck. "Don't you leave me again please." I cried out and he nodded and held onto my waist tightly.

He pulled away. "we have to go now. It's not safe. Turns out your father really wants me dead." Dion jokingly said and pointed to the blood that was all over his arms and hands making me gag and push him off of me.

"That better be just your blood Dion Gray Solari." I spat with disgust as a smirk and his eyes lowered telling me the answer.

I gagged and threw up from other people blood over my face and body. He gently grabbed onto my waist and patted my back. "Get off of me, that's gross." I spat as I wiped my mouth and brushed him off of me.

"A little blood won't hurt you ma." He rasped out as he chuckled and gave that sexy smirk. "Yes it will! I can't stand the sight of blood Dion." I growled out as he took my hand and pulled me.

I held my free hand on my belly to calm my nerves as Dion held his gun. His hair over his forehead, his white beater now dirty and covered in blood, his gold chain dangled with each step we took.

He busted open a door making the cold breeze hit me instantly. He removed his hand from mine and jumped and quickly held his hands out for me but I bit my bottom lip.

"get your ass down here before I do it my self." Dion spat and I quickly jumped and he caught me. "I have you, scary cat." He whispered in my ear as he held onto me by my thighs as he ran.

I nuzzled my head in his neck and took in his scent to keep me from what's happening right now.

He placed me down on my feet and quickly opened his Range Rover door and helped me in before he quickly hopped into the driver seat.