11

Inaya Fae vesper

"Mom where was Roman all these years?" I asked my mother and my mother shrugged.

"You know how he is. He's always been independent ever since he was little." My mother said as she lifted her glasses up and gave me a small smile.

Her eyes puffy from her crying, she's loosing all her melanin.

"Mommy." I pouted and quickly hugged her as she busted out in tears. "I've tried to save our marriage but- not everything is savable." My mother sobbed out as she cried in my neck.

"Mom, it's okay. You the strongest woman I know." I softly said as I rubbed her back as she sniffled and pulled away.

"I just don't want you to see me fail. Don't want you to see me like this." My mother rasped out and quickly wiped her tears.

"Mom, your not a failer, never will be. I've looked up to you all my life and look where that got me." I pointed to my mother with a smile making her smile. "You got me here." I added and she quickly hugged me.

She pulled away as I bit my bottom lip. "Where's that bodyguard of yours?" My mother randomly asked and looked behind me as if he was here.

To be honest, I don't know where he is.

I shrugged making my mother arch her eyebrow. "Baby, how do you not know where your bodyguard is?" My mother asked and I shrugged again.

"I'm here, traffic. I'm sorry Mrs. Vesper" Dion deeply said making me look back to see his chest slightly revealed that showed his gold chain and tattoos.

Of course he wore all black, that's his signature color at this point.

His eyes locked onto mine making me quickly look forward as my mother squinted her eyes. "We still have a trip as a family in Cuba to go to." My mother confessed making me squeal out but I noticed my mother wasn't smiling making me realize.

"I don't know where your father is so Dion would have to take your fathers place. So he's coming." My mother said making me grit my teeth and sigh heavily.

"Okay." I lowly said clearly annoyed about what she's said but surprise my father and brother walked in making me look back to see Dion shooting daggers at both of them.

For what?

"I'm going to the trip, he can still come if he would like." My father spoke as I stood closely to my mother who immediately looked down.

"I will pas-" Dion started to say but my father cut him off.

"Your coming, don't want to hear it Dion. You've been here for years and never went out of America or Germany." My father bluntly said as Dions hazel eyes were on my fathers and then locked onto mine and I quickly looked somewhere but his eyes.

"When is this trip?" I asked breaking the silence as Dion and Romeo were practicing glaring at each other.

"Tomorrow morning." My mother responded making me furrow my eyebrows and turn to her. "Mom! I haven't even packed, okay bye. I love you." I quickly kissed her and shot out my mothers house.

-

Everything was packed after hours of me destroying my house. I've definitely over packed for a week.