4

Inaya Fae Vesper

I could get used to Dion being my roommate. It's not so bad after all, he's quiet, doesn't disturb and barley eats which concerns me.

I sat dion on the couch. "Dion, I get it we hardly know eachother but you have to eat." I stated and squinted his eyebrows.

"I eat." He bluntly said as he looked down at me.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't, dion!"

"Yes I do, inaya."

"No."

"Yes."

"Whatever." I crossed my arms and glared at him. He gave me the cold look he always does making me quickly fold and look away.

"Get dressed we're going shopping." I stated and dragged him up from the couch. He was atleast 200+ with muscles.

-
I pushed the cart as Dion followed behind me closely.

"Put something in the cart, Dion." I stopped and turned around to see him already looking down at me.

"I don't like the selections here, other aisle." He stated and I nodded and followed what I was told.

We've gotten to the other aisle and I couldn't read any of the ingredients. Everything was in German.

I watched as he tossed some of the snacks and food in the cart before he said he was done.

"Is this everything?" I asked as we approached the line to check out. He nodded as his hands were behind his back.

"Beautiful couple, you both compliment each other." The cashier said as I looked for my wallet.

"Oh n-"

"Thank you." Dion softly said making me snap my head up to him and look as if he was crazy but he shrugged.

I shook my head once I've finally found my wallet and took out my card but Dion slightly pushed me out the way and scanned his card.

"Thank you, but I wanted to treat you." I quietly said and he shook his head. "I don't need to be treated."

-

I've called off work for this week just so Dion and I can settle in.

Now he's sat me down on my couch with the snacks laid out.

"This one is my favorite, Pickert." He pointed to the pancake like snack. "So, is it like a pancake? Because it seems like it." I asked and looked up at him.

"Combination of a Potato pancake, and a waffle. Try." He quickly said as he cut me a peice and handed it to me but I took the piece with my mouth and chewed leaving him stuck.

I squinted my eyes as a small smile formed on my face. "Good?" He tilted his head and smiled revealing his deep dimples.

I nodded my head as I swallowed. "It's so good, I was missing out." I giggled.