9

Dion gray Solari

I waited patiently for Inaya to be done so we could go out and meet with her mother and father.

I heard her heels and I made sure to quickly open the door before I saw her. "Good morning." She softly said as she walked out her door.

I gave a slight nod and walked behind her with my hands behind my back. Her aura filled my nose, that addicting smell.

"So your not talking to me?" She said as we walked the Chicago streets. "You said act like your bodyguard so that's what I'm doing Ms. Vesper." I bluntly said as I felt her eyes burn up at me but I kept my eyes forward and my hands behind my back.

She hummed and her eyes verted forward as she started to fiddle with her pink acrylic nails but she choose this.

I've learnt that she speaks before thinking. She regrets what she's said yesterday, I can tell. It's burning through her and taking everything for her not to say something to me.

It's for the best anyways, her father is being a bitch.

"I want you to meet someone." She lowly said as we walked into a store making me furrow my eyebrows but I morphed my face to where it was plain.

"Hey na-" that familiar voice spoke making my ears ring. Anger filled my body, as if I was gonna explode.

"You fucker." I growled out lowly as I saw Inayas brother who I hated. With a passion, hate isn't even the word of how scandalous and trifling he is.

"Ho- you know my brother?" Inaya looked up at me as I glared at her brother and he did the same with that nasty smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your fucking face before I do it for you." I bluntly stated as I looked him up and down.

"You won't do sh-"

I walked over to him and grabbed him by his throat and lifted him up off the ground slightly making him choke up.

He slapped my forearm as I smiled. " I won't do what?" I growled out and tossed him down as Inaya rushed over to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Inaya screamed out as Roman coughed up and held onto his neck.

"He deserved it, everything." I lowly said and rolled my neck and stopped to look up at the ceiling but inaya quickly grabbed me by my tie making me look down at her and tilt my head.

"I'm so sick of your shit, I don't want you as my bodyguard anymore." She spat and I brushed her off of me and scoffed.

I walked out the building as I glanced behind me to see black cars behind me making me smile.

I quickly took off my suit jacket as the black cars pulled up towards me, "boss, are you good?"

"Of course." I bluntly said and walked over to the car as my men quickly got out the driver seat out my Porsche making me get in the driver seat to speed off.

-

I kicked my feet up on my desk.

You all might be confused, why do I have men? Why I'm working for Inayas father.

If I'm being honest I'm only working for her father so I could my revenge on Roman. What he did to my family, my mafia.

He knows exactly who I am. What I do, but his family doesn't know shit. Her father has been cheating on his wife for their whole marriage, I could easily blackmail him into anything.

It's what I do.

And I'm successful with it, even if it gets me killed... this is my life.

Inaya Fae Vesper

"Ro, how do you know him?" I asked frantically as I heard cars speed away making me look outside to see multiple black cars speed away making me furrow my eyebrows.

"It's nothing Naya." My brother bluntly spat making me turn to him to see him holding onto the red- purplish ring around his neck.

"That's nothing?" I pointed to the ring around his neck and he smirked and nodded. "It's nothing, I've been worse." He stated making me confused. What does he mean?

"What do you mean, I've been worse?" I asked as he brushed off his clothes and checked the bruise in the mirror.

"Look Inaya, nothing. It doesn't concern you." He lowly said making me sign out and shake my head.

"It's always lies. You better not be doing no illegal shit because mom and dad will kill you." I pointed out making him laugh out.

"What's so funny?" I tilted my head and placed my hands on my hips.

"Nothing, dad or mom isn't going to touch me even if I was doing 'illegal activity.' You should be looking into your boyfriend you had there." My brother said making me furrow my eyebrows and squint my eyes.

"What the fuck do you mean? I don't have a boyfriend first off, secondly, explain." I stated out and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Dion, your bodyguard. Ask him what he really does." My brother smiled.

"I'm lo-"

"Ask him." My brother cut me off and growled out making me gulp.

X

Vote, comments, thoughts?