12

Inaya Fae vesper

We arrived at our private jet.

I thanked the driver as he opened my door and the Chicago sun hit me making me place my black sunglasses on.

I wore a black set, a black tight skirt, a small black top where it exposed my belly and slightly my breast and paired it with Louis Vuitton stilettos.

Just as I was about to walk on the stairs I was stopped by my father. "What are you wearing?" My father gritted and I looked him up and down and crossed my arms.

"Clothes." I stated and gave him a small smile but he returned a glare.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Does it disturb you? You shouldn't even be looking at your daughter like that. I am a grown woman now, not a young girl. Do that shit with your other family that you clearly love the most." I spat and brushed away from him and walked up the jet stairs to see Dion sitting with a man spread and his eyes lowered.

His shirt unbuttoned showing his defined abs, chain and tattoos. He knew he was fine.

I watched as he looked me up and down and locked eyes with me and furrowed his eyebrows making me tilt my head in confusion.

He pointed me up and down and furrowed his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and sat in the row away from him as everyone got on.

-

I looked out the window as my mother and father were repeatedly arguing. I'm definitely getting my own hotel.

Dion and Romeo stayed far away which was good but I felt someone sit right next to me and place its hand on my thigh making me jump.

"I was trying to say is that you looked beautiful. Show off your body more." Dion bluntly said as he faced forward making me look at his side profile.

"Oh, well my father says otherwise." I spat and he quickly looked over at me and gripped my chin and smashed his lips onto mine and pulled away quickly.

"Fuck your father." He whispered in my ear as his hand trailed up my inner thigh. I grabbed his hand and shook my head.

"Not on the plane. My father would kil-" I started to say but Dion shushed me with another kiss.

He grabbed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss as I tried to pull away but he kept deeping the kiss making me quietly moan out.

He pulled away officially as I gasped for air. "Stop it, no more." I whispered out as he stared down at me.

"I'm sorry for not giving you after care yesterday, it won't happen again." He whispered in my ear before leaving a kiss on my earlobe sending butterflies through my body.

He stood up and quickly changed his face to a hard look. How does he do that so effortlessly?

-

We've gotten off the plane, everyone still in one piece but barely holding onto a thread. "I already have me and dions hotel rooms booked." I stared as I approached the black Range Rover.

"Why, your not staying at the villa with us?" My mother asked and I shook my head. "I just want some quiet but bonding time." I gave a small smile and hugged my mom before pulling away and getting into the Range Rover.