6

Dion Gray Solari

I waited pissed as Inaya got ready for that motherfucker. She doesn't deserve him, how he treated her and the fact she acts like nothing happened.

He cheated on her with one of the popular girls in her highschool. How do I know this? Because her father always used to talk about her business to her mother. And I was all ears.

Before I was assigned to watch over their daughter I was assigned around the house with guns and I would always listen to his conversations.

I ignored her this morning because I was flustered, embarrassed from me being on hard once I woke up to her pressed against me.

Believe it or not but I've never given myself up to no one. I've always told myself to wait for the right one and my father told me to wait as well as he did with my mother.

I didn't want to know that information about my parents but look where they are. Happily in love in Germany.

Her heels filled my ears as I stood talk with my hands behind my back. She wore a black tight dress that was in my opinion too short. It showed off her figure, her round ass, her breast.

I wanted to tell her this morning how beautiful she looked but I couldn't. How would she react to it?

The only reason why I'm saying her dress is too short is because I'm the one who's never gonna be ripping those dresses off her beautiful body.

I couldn't help but to look at her beautiful Melanated skin, her small features. Her button nose, her plump lips that's slightly over lined with a brown liner.

Her cheeks slightly brushed with blush, her false lashes nicely placed on her real lashes but I think she looks even more beautiful without them but whatever makes her happy.

"Your staring, you have something to say?" She spat clearly still annoyed from this morning.

I have a lot to say inaya. How beautiful you look but you don't deserve too look that good for a man who didn't treat you right and treated you as the second option.

I looked away from her and opened the door for her and she quickly walked down the stairs as her heels echoed through the staircase.

I gently grabbed onto her waist so she wouldn't fall but she brushed me off making me step back and place my hands in the air.

Her petty ways was trying to close the doors in my face and luckily she caught me slipping one time and slammed the door right in my face but tonight I quickly slammed it open making her jump but still looked forward.

It took a lot in me not to let the possessive side of me come out and just press her body against the car with me pressed behind her.

Instead I control it by taking a deep breath and opened my car door for her. She mumbled a thank you and got in and quickly closed it.

I got in and sped off making her jolt forward but as always I placed my hand infront so she wouldn't palm her head to the dashboard.

She hated it when I did that but that was my way of getting my petty out.

"You asshole, I'm starting to not like you." She spat and I shrugged as I smirked.

She pulled down the mirror and checked her makeup which was slightly messed up making her slam the mirror back up and groan out.

"Did you have to mess up my makeup." She angrily said making me glance over at her and then focused back on the road.

I parked at the destination to see a lot of people coming in and out but I focused on one thing and that was Inaya who clearly hates me but I don't care what she thinks, I'm just giving her the same energy back.