18

Inaya Fae vesper

I woke up to a pounding headache and the feeling of throwing up.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up making Dion shoot in the bathroom and stroked my back. I weakly stood up and took a deep breath.

I wiped my mouth and sighed heavily. "I already made you tea and Tylenol is on the nightstand for your headache." He said as I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror to see my dry tears and bags.

He gently wrapped his hands around my waist and towered over me. I rested my head on his chest as he rubbed my stomach.

"Your gonna be okay." He whispered in my ear before kissing my ear. I sighed and shook my head and bit my bottom lip as I looked in his hazel eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me and I quickly nodded my head. "Then your gonna be fine princess." He softly said and placed his hands under my shirt and slightly rubbed my bare chest making me moan and throw my head back.

My breast slightly overflowed both of his hands which was surprising because he has big hands. "Stop Dion, sex isn't going to help." I quietly said and he quickly removed his hands from my breast and placed his hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like you being sad or crying." He quietly said and I quickly turned my head to look at him and kissed him.

I pulled away and shot to the toilet as I felt my throw up coming. I held onto the toilet as he quickly rubbed my back and stroked my neck.

"Your staying in bed. I'll make sure I take care of you baby." He helped me up as I nodded.

Dion gray Solari

I'm not stupid so I told her I'll be out for a little while. I didn't tell her why but im now walking up the stairs to her apartment... with a pregnancy test in my hand.

I opened the door to hear Inayas favorite reality show playing. I hid the pregnancy test behind my back and smiled once I seen her.

She gave me a smile and raised her hands for me to come. I gave her a peck on the lips before placing the pregnancy test on her lap making her furrow her eyebrows.

I picked her up and she quickly wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked to the bathroom.

I sat her on the toilet and watched her unravel the pregnancy test and pee on it. Once she was done she handed me the pregnancy test so I could put it down.

"What happens if I'm pregnant?" She quietly said as she fiddle with her fingers. "It's your decision whether you keep it or not. I'll be okay with the choice you would choose." I gave her a reassuring smile and she pouted and stood up so she could hug me.

"Are you ready? Do you want me to check it?" I asked and she nodded as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

I pulled away from her and grabbed the pregnancy test and looked down to see the 2 striped lines making everything in my body just drop.

"What?" She asked and I quickly flipped it over so she could see it and she quickly bursted out into tears.

I quickly hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Your going to be a mama, baby." I happily said as she cried.