3

Inaya Fae Vesper

I had the worst migraine.

I wore a black maxi dress that showed off my figure and had my black sunglasses on.

If I felt like this I can't imagine how Leilani feels.

I walked outside and the breeze instantly hit my face making me let out a sigh but my sigh was interrupted when I saw Dion leaning on a black Range Rover in his all black suit with his hands infront of him.

He wore black sunglasses but I could tell he was staring right at me.

He rolled up his sleeve revealing his gold Rolex and quickly looked down and then looked at me.

"What are you doing here Dion?" I asked as I took off my sunglasses but quickly regretted that decision.

"Your parents wanted me to pick you up. They have information to tell you." Dion bluntly said and opened the Range Rover passenger door.

"Honesty, whatever I said last nigh- ignore what I've done yesterday." I quickly said knowing I say stupid shit when I'm drunk.

"I've only learned one thing about you... your stubborn, get in the car Ms. Vesper." Dion spoke making me pucker my lips and get inside the car.

He gently closed the door and walked over to the driver seat and hopped in and started the car.

"Would you like to play anything?" He asked me as he sped off making me sit back in my seat.

I nodded my head and he quickly gave me his phone.

I played I gotta find peace of mind by Ms. Lauryn hill.

I loved her so much, her lyric, her vocals.

I softly sung with Lauryn not carrying that Dion was in the car with me. He glanced over at me and shook his head.

"Not my fault white boy that you don't know nothing about Ms. Lauryn hill." I quickly said as he leaned back in his seat and drove with his left hand.

"Just because I'm a white boy doesn't mean I don't know about Ms. Lauryn hill, Eryka badu, missy elliot, etc." Dion bluntly said as he took off his sunglasses.

I hummed, "so you have some flavor?". He shrugged. "Something like that."

I looked at him for a split second before looking straight ahead at my parents house gates.

Dion sped through them and parked infront of the house and quickly got out to open my door. I thanked him as I got out and he gave me a slight nod.

He gently placed his hand on my back and quickly removed it once I opened the front door.

"Mom, dad?" I called out as I looked around but stopped at the dining room once I seen them with their hands clamped together as they sat at the dining table, facing me.

They haven't sat like this ever since they found out I had a boyfriend at the age of 13.

"Okay, what did I do wrong now?" I hesitantly said as I slowly looked at my mother and father.