7

Inaya Fae Vesper

I woke up to a massive headache and a empty bed.

I barely remember nothing except for me telling Dion to sleep with me until I slept because I felt safe around him.

I looked to my left to see a note and a glsss of water and a pill making me smile. I grabbed the note and read it.

Morning, I've left you some water and Tylenol for your headache. Try not to blabber so much while your drunk, ay?

I groaned, what the hell did I say or do now.

-

I made sure to clean my self up before walking into the kitchen to see Dion in a suit plating some food.

I think he sensed that I was watching him making him turn his head towards me. "Good morning." He spoke as his accent poked through.

"Morning, I hope I really didn't do nothing or say something embarrassing." I embarrassedly looked down and sat down on my island stool.

He hummed and making me look up at him as a small smile formed on his face making me shake my head and place my head in my hands.

"Well let's see you threw up on me, called me cute." He said as he licked his lip and slid the pancakes that's coated in syrup and powder sugar to me.

"Please, tell me that's all and thank you." I softly said as I looked up at him and then dug in.

"You exposed yourself in-front of me and that's about it." Dion Said with a smile making me choke up and drop my silverware.

"I did what!" I squealed out making Dion laugh. "Your breast." He lowly said and shrugged making my mouth slightly opened from the embarrassment.

A knock on the door filled my apartment making Dion reach in the back of his suit pants but I quickly rushed infront of him and swung open the door to reveal Leilani.

"Still fucking on white boy I see." Leilani teased as she cackled making me flip her off. "Nobody is fucking no one. He's my bodygaurd that's all." I stated very clearly and she hummed.

"Well if he's just your body guard why did he beat Rio to a pulp last night?" Leilani asked making me furrow my eyebrows as she walked in making me bump into Dions lower back making me quickly apologize.

"Sorry." I spluttered out and hurried to Leilani. "What are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows and she turned to me and nudged her  head to Dion.

"Dion explain." I quietly said as I gritted through my teeth. "All I was doing was protecting you. My job." He bluntly said and leaned his back on the door.

"There was no need to fucking beat him." I ran my fingers through my curls and turned my back to him.

"He was trying to forcefully touch on you when you repeated said stop. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Watch you get sexually assault while your drunk and he wasn't. He knew what he was doing that's why I do-" He slightly raised his voice and then stopped.

My heart dropped once I've heard that come out Dions mouth and so did Leilani. Her face morphed into sadness and quickly hugged me as my bottom lip trembled.