26

Dion gray Solari

"Baby, come on." I yelled out as I waited impatiently for her for our dinner. I didn't let her see where we were I had to blind fold her.

Before I propose, I want to take her to dinner that has a veiw of the Eiffel Tower and then I'm gonna take her down there so she could see it up close and then take her to her business that I've placed out here which has everything for her proposal.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back clearly annoyed from me rushing her. She hated when I did that because she said that it makes her makeup come out looking bad but I never thought that.

She came out with a beautiful red dress that hugged her curves, her glossy lips, my initial necklace wrapped around her neck, her hair in her natural curls.

Lord, she was so beautiful.

I matched her with a all black suit with a red handkerchief, my black dress shoes, my gold rings and gold chain that had her initial engraved in it and my hair in a slick back.

The ring was in my back pocket. I'll be lying if I wasn't shifting bricks.

"Damn." I lowly said as she walked over to me and smiled showing her dimples. I took her hand and made her do a 360.

"So goddamn gorgeous ma." I whispered out as I bit my bottom lip making her giggle. "Thank you, you dont look so bad." She jokingly said making me throw my head back.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded as she held onto her Louis Vuitton hand purse.

-

All eyes were on us once we stepped out our hotel room. My hand on her lower waist as I walked over to my black Maserati.

I opened the door for her and watched her intensely as she got in. I closed her door gently and brushed off my suit and rolled my neck as eyes were on me.

If I'm being honest I loved the attention.

I looked to my left and locked eyes with a women as she twirled her hair and bit her bottom lip.

I scoffed and chuckled to myself and turned on my heels to the driver seat.

I sped off as I leaned back in my seat as my left hand was on the wheel and my right on her thigh.

"We're in paris?" She squealed out and I nodded and licked my lips as I swerved through the cars.

"Bienvenue, amour" I bluntly said as I finally parked at the luxury restaurant making her mouth drop.

I chuckled and got out the car and opened her door as everyone looked our way.

I took her hand as she got out and closed her door as I placed my hand on her lower waist. "Is it just me or is everyone looking at us?" She whispered and I nodded.

"Look at you. I would be staring if I seen you to." I whispered back as I walked with her closely.

She placed a small kiss on my cheek leaving her red lipstick stain on my cheek. I smiled down at her and walked over to the entrance to open the door for her.