13

Dion gray Solari

We we're definitely 40 minutes late but it was worth it. She felt so good around me. I hope I felt good to her.

I walked behind Inaya as she slightly stumbled making me grab onto her waist. "Careful." I whispered as she looked back at me.

Beautiful wasn't even the word for her. She looked so gorgeous, her hair flat ironed, the pink sundress that looked amazing on her.

I could take her here right now, if it was up to me.

Her parents and brother came into view and her mother lit up as if Inaya is her only light. I shot daggers at Romeo who I have to kill sooner or later.

"Boss." I nodded my head and pulled out a chair for inaya. "Why are you both late?" Her father asked.

"She was taking to long to get her makeup right and had to figure out what she was going to wear." I stated as I looked at her and she quickly looked at her father.

"I told him he could leave to come here earlier but he declined and demanded that he waits for me." Inaya added as food came out.

"Well thank you for staying and waiting for my daughter." Her mother softly said and I gave a tight lipped smile and nodded my head.

My phone rung breaking the silence. I quickly looked at the contact to see it was my father calling.

"Excuse me." I scooted out my chair and walked outside to the beach and answered the phone.

"Son." My father sternly said as I placed my hand in pocket and my other hand holding my phone to my ear.

"Pa?"

"Have you killed him yet?" He asked and I took a deep breathe.

"Nein, habe ich nicht. Es wird riskant sein" I spoke deeply making my father suck his teeth.

"Sohn, enttäusch mich nicht. Hör auf, Romeo zu schonen, bevor er zuerst handelt. Sei ein Mann und ich hoffe, du lässt die Finger von ihrer Tochter." My father growled out as I rubbed the back of my neck and listened to him as his tone grew louder.

"Ich habe keine, du weißt, dass ich versuche, die perfekte zu finden." I lied knowing that something in my gut is telling me that Inaya is the one but it's not the right time.

"Das ist mein Junge." My father happily said as I stared into the Ocean. "How's mama?" I asked and father went quiet.

"The same." He quietly said as I bit my bottom lip. "I miss her pa, I miss her." I quietly said as I held back the sadness that was caused and done to our family.

"It's okay son, just go get your revenge while I get mines." My father deeply said before clicking off.

What they've done to my mother. They will pay.

-

The dinner was okay, I didn't eat because I didn't like what they had on the menu. I'm so used to eating German foods that I have no interest in other foods.

I've found out that Leilani is already on a flight out here which I had mixed feelings about. I want inaya all to my self but I can't be selfish, hell, it was only a one night stand or a quickie.