Chapter 3

[3rd POV]

Kaito woke up feeling a little sluggish

"Mmmm... That incident last night made me very tired and I didn't even get enough sleep" Kaito said while getting up and ready himself for school.

Kaito locked the door and went downstairs until his eyes saw a familiar figure, it was Kiana who was doing a morning stretch.

"Ah! Kaito, Good Morning!" She waved and Kaito waved back while yawning.

"Morning Kiana" .

"Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep." She said with a playful smile.

"Yes, thanks to the incident before, anyway what're you up to ?" He asked.

"Just doing some Morning Stretch," Kiana replied while Stretching her body.

"I see, alright then i'll be off to school" Kaito said walking towards the stairs.

"Ah, Kaito!! Wait" Kiana shouted.

"What is it ?" he stopped and turned around

"What School are you attending ?" She asked.

"Chiba Academy" Kaito replied.

"Wha- ?! I'm attending there too, "she said.

'I swear, what's with all these coincidences, did someone actually planned this all along ?' Kaito said in mind.

"Well if you're attending Chiba why didn't you get ready ?" Kaito asked while looking at Kiana who was still in her Pajamas.

"Ah about that actually.... I'm planning to attend Next semester" Kiana said.

Kaito entered the academy 1 month after the first semester started so looking at it, Kiana will enter two months later.

"Next Semester ? Why not now ?" Kaito asked.

"I still wanted to know about Nagazora since i just moved here" Kiana scratched her head with an awkward smile on her face.

"I see, well i gotta go, i don't want to be late to school and get into another trouble again" Kaito continued.

"Ah, I forgot that you're going to school. Take care and be careful Kaito!" Kiana waved at him.

Kaito walked out of the building and headed towards Chiba.

[Kiana's POV]

I see Kaito walk away.

"Hmm... Since he looks older than me, Shall I call him Senpai ?" I thought for a second before I went back to my room.

[3rd POV]

Kaito now can be seen walking while eating Melon Bread that he brought from the convenient store.

"Maybe I should try to learn how to cook. I kinda miss normal lunch" he said while chewing.

Then a black limousine stopped next to him and the window opened revealing Mei.

"Kaito!" She called him.

"Mei ??" Kaito was surprised to see her.

"You're heading to Chiba right ? Why not join me ?" She offered him a ride.

"Appreciate the offer but i think i'll have to pass." He said.

"Are you sure ? Chiba is still far away" She checked.

"It's ok Mei, besides I want to enjoy the breeze" Kaito assured her.

Mei thoughts for a second until.