Chapter 7

[I added an Ecchi scene, so read at your own risk :)]

[Kaito's POV]

"Alan..." I said with an irritated voice.

"Wait... Kaito, You know Alan ?!!!" Kiana asked, surprised.

"Huh ?!" I said with a surprised look.

"Yo! Kiana it's been a while" Alan greeted her like nothing happened.

"It has" Kiana greets back.

"You know him, Kiana ?" I said, still surprised.

"Yes, we met at the Kitsune festival and last time I met him again was at the convenience store. But, it looks like you know him too, Kaito," Kiana said.

At her words, I replied with silence.

"You can say that we know each other very well," he said with a smile while putting his hand into his coat's pockets.

"Eh ??!! Is that so ?" Kiana was surprised to hear that.

"Bronya, take care of Kiana and Mei for a while," I said to her.

'Da! Da Bronya understands that there's something the two of you want to discuss," Bronya nodded.

I walked towards Alan.

"Follow me," I said to him.

Then, with an annoying smile, he shrugged his shoulders and moved his legs.

"Kaito, where are you going ?" Mei asked me.

"I need to have a word with this dude. Oh but don't worry, it won't be long" I glanced back and gave her a reassuring smile.

Mei sighed in relief.

"I see and please don't take too long."

"I won't," I replied again while Alan just looked at me with an interested look.

I walked again followed by him.

"Oya ? Didn't know you have a girlfriend," he said.

"She is not my girlfriend," I said with an annoyed tone.

After moments of walking and when I feel like we're a little further, Alan opened his mouth and started talking.

"So... What is the thing you wanna speak about with me ? Did you really miss me that much? To the point you want to say it privately?" He said jokingly.

"Why are you here ?" I said with a serious tone, not bothering to react to his jokes.

"Isn't that obvious... To see an old friend of mine and see how Nagazora looks," he joked again.

I grabbed his coat's collar with a strong force.

"Ugh...!"

"Cut to the chase!!! Why are you here ?!!" I said with a cold voice.

"Really... After a long time of not seeing each other... You greeted me like this..." He said with a look as if he was struggling.

"Quit your crap and cut to the point. Because I know that if you're here, then there must be something that involves Cocolia!!" I said with a higher tone while tightening my grip on his collar.

Hearing what I said, he just chuckled.

"Well... Figure out that you will say that...... I'll explain, okay? But first... mind letting go of your grip...?" He said again.

I let go of my grip.

"Phew.. Much better," he said, breathing in and out.

"Speak," I said with a visible annoyance on my face.