Chapter 14

[3rd POV]

Kallen walked towards the Gallow, she is about to be hanged because of her deeds before. Lots of people showed up and gathered, showing their protest and empathy to Kallen.

"Miss Kallen did not do anything wrong!!!" A civilian yelled and followed by others with different words but still has the same meaning.

"Miss Kallen saved us!"

"There must be something wrong!!"

"Silence! Do not question the Bishop's judgment, and if thou dare to oppose the Bishop, then thou shall be arrested!" Said a masked figure.

(A/N : Don't question my old english grammar)

Then the masked figure turned around to another figure, who was wearing a plague doctor-like mask, that stood near Kallen.

"Lord Arthur, it is time for the execution," said the figure before.

Looking down, lord Arthur then said a few words.

"Commence the execution!" He said.

The executioner is about to pull the lever to drop Kallen but something unexpected happens.

Boom!

An explosion can be heard from afar.

"What?!"

Suddenly, a cloaked figure fell from above. The figure threw its cloaks to the guards that were guarding Kallen and the figure revealed to be Kiana. The cloak landed on the guards making all of them gone blind and distracted. Kiana quickly dealt with the guards by kicking them.

"Neko knee charm!!!" She shouted while doing a round kick making the guards get thrown away.

Kiana then turned her head towards the two cloak figures from earlier. They were rushing towards Kiana but someone interrupted them.

"Nighty night!!!!" Another cloaked figure appeared behind them and smashed their face against the hardness of the Gallow's wooden floor.

Then other guards rushed towards the figure, but the figure easily dealt with them by kicking and punching their guts until one guard grabbed its cloak. The guards removed the cloak and a figure of white haired boy that we know as Alan is visible. Alan dashed towards the guards who were holding his cloak and did an uppercut on the guard's jaw.

"I thought Shicksal's guards are better than this. I'm disappointed," mocked Alan.

"You stole my chance to beat the crap out of them Alan!" Kiana protested.

"Hey, I'm doing you a favor. You should thank me," Alan said but Kiana just answered with a huff.

Then their attention turned towards Lord Arthur who was standing still. They readied themselves.

"It's the two of you!" Said Kallen, shocked.

"Alright, Mr. Arthur, I have a choice for you. Let Kallen go or get your ass kicked by us!" Alan said.

"Choose wisely boss Arthur!" Kiana smirked.

Lord Arthur raised his index finger and the two of them became more cautious about what was going to happen but suddenly Lord Arthur said something that took them by surprise.

"Quick, take Madam Kallen and leave. This path will take you to the Harbor. I've arranged the ships to take you away from this place," he pointed at an empty pathway.

"What ?!" Kiana was surprised.

"You're not fooling around are you ?" Alan checked.

"Of course not. Like I said before, I've been planning this preparation for weeks! So take her, and GO!!!" He said while doing a sweeping motion to the sides.