New Year and Christmas

[3rd POV]

"This is one way of waisting our evening."

A 'pop!' echoed shortly after the bored Alan spoke his mind, nonchalantly chewing on the already flavor lost gum.

His hands were occupied by the multitude of bags consisting of groceries, clothes, and what else sparked the interest of his two female companions.

"Hey! You promised you'd come with us, so don't you complain!"

The white haired girl, the kaslana, the tuna, or any of her given names, had wasted time in recoiling at the poor demon's whim of a line.

He'd sigh, Alan felt genuinely nothing at all with his current state. His stamina granted him far more endurance than he cares to clarify, merely carrying a few dozen bags with him made no issues.

"You know...."

The boy spoke, rounding his eyes to the twin pig tails hair girl.

"When you said we need to go shopping for dinner, I assumed we'd be alone, bronya."

The shortest of the three, wore her usual emotionless face.

"Mei onee-sama insisted we take idiotka along with us, the bronya is sorry for the inconvenience, subject Alan."

"Ehhh..."

He sighed.

"Don't worry, bronya, I've been dragged into worse things thanks to the tuna."

He gave her a small, genuine and kind smile.

"Hey! I don't want the pizza addict of all people to call me that way!"

And the smile went from kind to sly.

"Yeah yeah, why did you tag along anyways?"

To get something you must give in return, that is the law of the world. What Alan gave to spend his time here, is him spending time doing something else.

In other words, Alan had only tagged along with bronya because she insisted. Otherwise he would've been able to have a proper sparing match with Kaito, his only acknowledged rival, and brother.

Sure, the valkyries present a challenge, but fighting another one of similar origin and powers was the real deal.

No long mind games, no complicated moves, just the two going at it with every trick in the store. And to be frank, they both enjoyed their sparing matches, even though they had no actual winner most of the time.

Yet here is the demon, dragging his evening by the kaslana's whims.

He pushed a fair of air into his gum, creating another small balloon.

Truly a-

"You mean you don't like to hangout with me?"

POP!

The balloon of gum poped out in recoil to the boy's suprise.

"Wher-!"

The gum found its way to Alan's throat, cutting his words short.

He coughed out the gum, it conveniently landed in a trash bin.

"Where-!"

One more cough.

"Where did that come from!?"

Bronya could only pat his back to ease the coughing.

"You always complain when I tag along when your with anyone else! Why so you dislike it so much? Do I bother you?"