Chapter 12

[3 Days Later, 3rd POV]

The exam result has been announced. Now a lot of students were standing in front of the result board with a scared feeling that they might fail the exam and that also includes the groups. Right now, we're standing in front of a board with many students' names and they're currently looking for their own names and places.

"Just look! The first place is me!!" Kiana said with enthusiasm before something broke her expectations.

The first place was held by Fu Hua.

"What! The first place wasn't me ?" Kiana said, shocked.

She could've sworn that she heard a snicker when her expectations were torn to pieces.

"Look! Kaito, Alan you guys are in the second and third," Mei said which made both Kaito and Alan look at the board.

"Wow... Third place... I'm surprised, don't you think so, Kaito ? Since you were in second place," Alan said.

"A little... But it's all thanks to me studying a day before the exam," Kaito said.

"Congrats both of you," Mei said.

"Congrats Alan-Nii, Kaito-Nii," and then Bronya.

"Thanks, but both of you are good as well since you two are placed in fourth and fifth," Kaito said.

"That's right," Alan said, agreeing with Kaito.

"Where's my name ?!!" Kiana said as she looked at the board.

"Try looking closely, maybe you were in the top 20 or if luck is still on your side, top 10 maybe," Alan said, making Kiana doubt that he is joking or being serious.

"Ummm... Kiana-chan, I think your name is in here," Mei said as she pointed to another board that was separated from her.

Kiana's expression turned happy as she walked towards the board.

"Oh?! My results were better than anyone's so they made a special poster about me," She said.

But when she looked at the poster her expectations got torn again, the board with the poster said :

"Failed : Kiana Kaslana"

"What ?! That's impossible!!" She said with her eyes widened.

Then Kaito, Alan, Bronya looked from the sides.

"The Bronya calculation was right!" Bronya chimed with a smug from her expressionless face.

"As expected," Kaito said with a blank face.

"Well, looks like you have to be better Tuna, haha," Alan joked.

Kiana slowly fell on her knees defeated.

"It.. can't be...." She said,

"Of course it can! You failed in all subjects. Look at this. This one is zero! And the total is 21," A brown haired man appeared and it was Welt holding a paper that contained Kiana's grade.

"Mr. Welt!" Kaito greeted him.

"Hasakawa Kaito," Welt greeted him back.

"Zero in all subjects... Wow, that is an achievement if I must say,'' Alan joked again, making Kiana irritated.

"Don't look!!" Kiana said, trying to snatch the paper from Welt but he lifted up his hand, preventing her from taking it away.

"And with these kinds of scores I am not surprised that you'll be placed last," Welt said.