Chapter 11

[Kiana's POV]

It's been one month since we had attended St. Freya and things are going smoothly for us. Mei-Senpai seemed to forget about the Chiba Academy incident and had gone back to her usual self while me and Bratnya sometimes played games together, only to end up with me losing to her again and again. It was to the point I had to rely on Alan's help to defeat her because he is the only person who can defeat her.

Speaking of that, Kaito and Alan sometimes go out to the field to settle their differences or just have a duel for fun using their weapons. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Alan's sword is called Rebellion while Kaito's katana is called Yamto.

Me and Mei-Senpai tried to stop them at first, but Alan and Kaito assured us that the duel would stop if one of them got cornered and couldn't make a move, just like in Kendo. Well, we didn't believe them at first and decided to watch only to realize that what they were telling was the truth. None of them got hurt.

Their duel stopped when Alan pointed his sword toward Kaito, making him the winner. Thanks to that, we don't have to worry a lot when Kaito and Alan are dueling outside.

Well... except for that one incident where they actually wounded themselves. Bronya, me, and Mei-Senpai had to patch their wounds and both of them earned a scolding from Mei-Senpai. It was funny watching them being scolded like that, to be honest.

Right now, we are having breakfast and today is the exam day. Speaking of which, I have to get a high score so that I can become a strong Valkyrie and that way, Aunt Theresa will tell me about my old man's whereabouts.

"All right, today is exam day and I hope that you all are ready for it," Himeko said.

"Of course we are!" I said confidently.

"Haha," Mei-Senpai just laughs.

Bronya just stared at me with her 'expressionless' face.

"I'm not so sure about that Tuna," Alan said while enjoying his toast.

"Say what you want... If your score is lower than mine, just don't cry," I said to him. Yesterday Alan just spent his time reading magazines and I didn't even see him studying for the test.

"I won't..." Alan replied.

"Subject Idiotka didn't even spend the time to study nor pay attention in class. so, by The Bronya calculations, Idiotka's score will be close to zero," Bronya said.

"What did you say, Bratnya !?" I said while glaring at the Brat in front of me.

"Stop it you two, both of you will cause another nuisance if you went all out bickering right now," Kaito said, looking at both of us.

I sat down while looking away from Bronya with a pout.

"Oh yeah, Himeko Sensei?" Mei said.

"What is it, Mei ?" Replied Himeko.

"What kind of exam are we having ?" She asked.

Himeko put her coffee mug down on the table.

"Well today, you will have a writing exam. Then, tomorrow is the combat exam. The combat exam will take place in a simulation and you have to work together as a team because your teamwork will affect your scores," She explained.

"I see, so there's also combat," Kaito said.

"Welp, we better be worried about the writing test today," Alan said.

"The Bronya have no worries about the test," Bronya said.

[Timeskip]

Right now we are in the class, chatting about the exams and the rumors about the questions on it. I took a glance at Kaito who just read his Poetry books and Alan who just leaned with his hand on his back, looking calm. Their calm appearance contradicted the rest of the class since everyone had panicked and nervous expressions, afraid that they could get bad grades.