Chapter 28

[A/N : I was sick and unwell when writing this, if there's any error here. I'm truly sorry]

[Alan's POV]

I opened my eyes slowly and my sight was greeted by a silhouette figure of a man. He seemed to be holding a sword and his back was facing me just a few meters. Just like every person when they see a stranger, I called him.

"Hello ?" I said.

The man didn't respond to my call and yet the next thing I did was just approach him.

"Hey, who are you ? Are you the one who called me to this weird plac-" My body stopped all of a sudden.

I tried to move but my body wouldn't respond.

'What!'

I tried to move again but it is still the same.

'Did he do this ?'

Finally the silhouette turned around and spoke.

"You have awakened half of your power, bearer of Rebellion." He said.

'What ?!?'

How did he know about Rebellion...

The silhouette turned back again and a massive beam of light hit my eyes.

"Hah!" My eyes open widely.

I breathed in and out for a moment until I realized that I was in the medical room of St. Freya.

"Oh.... The medical room. Right, I passed out earlier due to battling the combining Emperor... And it made me and Kaito went all out and fainted." I said.

The room is empty, it's just myself here.

In a sudden i felt the incident that occured years back played in my mind. The incident where i had no choice but to do anything to survive by kyself before Cocolia found me.

"Can't believe that i made it....." I muttered.

The medical room door opened as I saw who it was. It's Kiana.

"Alan! You're awake!!" She said in relief and rushed to my crib.

"How long was i out ?" I asked her.

"7 hours long. Others are worried sick about you, even me." Kiana added.

I chuckled for a second.

"Didn't know that you are worried about me too, you said that i was such an annoying guy and doesn't have to be worried" I remembered that time while me and Kiana were in the mall and she said that i dont have to be worried due to me got a scratch wound after playing games in arcade.

"Hey! I was joking that time and seeing you who almost got killed worries me either" She stammered.

"I guess, I should be thankful for you worrying about me" I thanked.

"You better be" She said again.

"Anyway, i assume that Kaito is in the next room and Mei is with her for most of the time worrying about him" Yup, that is my guess.

"Yes, your assumptions are entirely correct," Kiana answered.

Come on Mei just confessed to him already.....

"It was easy. So, how is Kaito's condition ?" I asked.

"He has not awakened yet. Also, Himeko was curious about the phenomenon that happened to you" Kiana said something that took me by surprise.

"Himeko ?"

"Yeah, when you were fighting before. You and Kaito's body signature changed drastically and even there's a shade of aura coming out from both of you." Kiana said.