Chapter 13

[A/N : I'm back!! Sorry to make you guys wait. My college entrance exam finally ended and things can go back to normal and either way here's the New Chapter that i promised and hope you all enjoy!]

[Kiana's POV]

"Ughh..." I slowly opened my eyelids.

"Where... am... I... ?" I looked around and right now I'm in... a prison ? All I could remember was that I was knocked out cold by that mysterious masked figure in the road.

I looked at my hand and it was tied by a rope.

"Ah... You're finally awake," a familiar voice said.

I looked at the source and it was Kallen.

"How long was I out ?" I asked, still regaining my consciousness and held my head.

"A few hours," she answered.

"And also, you really are a hot headed little miss. Lord Arthur taught me all the martial arts and there's no way to beat him," she continued.

"I was... just a bit careless at that time," I stood up before sitting down again. Then, a realization hit me.

"Ah! Alan! Where is he ?!" Kiana panicked.

"The boy with you ? He tried to save you but failed, and sadly he had no choice but to run away," Kallen explained.

"He.. ran away ?" I was shocked.

"If I were him, I would do the same. As I said before, Lord Arthur knows every martial arts, so it''ll be suicide for me to try and fight him," she said, trying to assure me.

Hearing that made me calm down, maybe what Ms. Kallen said was right. Alan must've ran away because he had no choice. I hoped that he would come back to save me.

"And also don't worry, I've told Lord Arthur that we've only met for the first time a while ago. As such, they'll get you out next morning," Kallen said again.

"I see... Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kiana," I introduced myself to her.

"You may already know my name earlier but let me introduce myself again. Kallen, you can call me Kallen, "she said.

If I'm not mistaken... Her full name is Kallen Kaslana. So that means she is my ancestor.

"Why did they lock you up in this place ?" I asked her.

"Because I stole something," she explained with a soft tone.

"Really ? I can't believe it. A nice lady like you stole something," I said, still can't believe it.

"Thank you for the praise, but sadly it's the truth. Also, I actually did steal some stuff," Kallen told me again.

"Ohh... So you're like Robin Hood? You steal from the rich and give it to the poor," I said and I can imagine her doing stuff like that in my mind.

"If you want me to be very honest, I actually didn't do that either," Kallen said again, making me struck by disappointment.

"Because the thing that i stole is a powerful Artifact that evil people could use for their selfish ends," Kallen said again.

"Huh ? A powerful artifact ? Tell me more of it please!" Said me intrested.

"Sorry but i think we've bantered long enough. Time for you to rest, little miss," Kallen said again seems like she tries to hide the details and information about that Artifact.