𝟣𝟤 - attention

Kaido grinned, "Well, if I wasn't so noble as the Jet Black Wings, I would've taken your property right now!"

"No! Please! Anything but that!" Nendo begged on his knees. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

Aren sighed beside me, "Can you guys stop being so childish and roll the damn dice?" He placed a hand on his chin. Reminded me slightly of a middle aged dad.

"Listen, Monopoly is all about the money! So we have to play like money hungry villains!"

"No, we actually don't," Aren argued back, eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh, mighty Jet Black Wings! Please spare me from the wrath of your fiery fist!" Nendo continued to play along.

"Why do you sound straight out of a Shakespearean play?" I quipped from my seat.

"It's like playing with actually children," Aren gritted his teeth.

Saiki sat in the kitchen scrolling through his phone alone. He didn't want to play any of the board games so I don't quite understand why he even showed up. But I digress. I felt a little bad for him. I turned to peak through the kitchen door and say him toying with something on the counter.

His eyes laid fixated on something on the stove.

Curiously, I stood up and ventured toward the boy. His baggy burgundy sweater swept up most of his figure, alongside his brown slacks. Once again a minimalist outfit that he somehow made 10x more attractive.

"Ku, whatcha doing?" I questioned while stepping beside him. And there on the stove I saw a stir fry. A mix of all sorts of veggies and some chicken.

"Why're you cooking?" I scolded but the smell was enticing, "You should be playing games!"

He turned his head down to look at me, "I just wanted to cook something. Is that a problem?"

His eyes pierced through me as he spoke. My face grew hot so I turned my head back down to the mixture in the pan.

"Still, I feel bad that my guest is cooking instead of me," I huffed. Saiki turned off the stove, leaning against the counter while eyeing me.

"Just give me a coffee jelly and we'll be fine," Kusuo tilted his head to the left as more commotion came from the living room where the other boys stayed.

"I hate when they get loud like that," He practically mumbled.

"Really? I think it's quite funny," I giggled as I saw Kaido stand up through the doorway. He pointed a finger at Aren who was just sitting on the floor with his mouth agape.

"You think everything is quite funny," Saiki's eyes flitted back my way. My mind raced with several thoughts all of which were random and irregular. Something about the boy made me feel like he could see right through me.

There were no secrets between us because he already read most all of them.

"You're shaking," He spoke bluntly. And quick, in that short second, he placed his hand on my hair, patting it softly.

"What-"

"Help me plate this please," He hurriedly walked off to the cabinet holding all of the dishes.