𝟤𝟩 - 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒

I skipped to school in the snow, trudging along the path with my big jacket and hat on, breathing a bit too heavily for just walking

I skipped to school in the snow, trudging along the path with my big jacket and hat on, breathing a bit too heavily for just walking. I knew I looked like a walking pink marshmallow in my outfit, especially as I waddled through the snowfall.

Why school was still ongoing was beyond me. This snow was thick and coated the ground insanely high; don't even get me started on how freezing it was. I mean, the damn school didn't even have heaters so we were just all going to freeze in that classroom.

But complaining didn't change the fact that I was beginning to feel the snow melt beneath my feet as I trudged onward to school.

"Y/n!" A voice called from behind me. It was a bit of an unfamiliar sound. But at the same time I could almost pin point exactly who was speaking.

I turned while stopping in the ankle high icy ground.

"Oh, Teruhashi! Hello," I could nearly see the glow coming off of her as she smiled.

"I saw you in the snow and decided to say hello," She said with another glance. But her smile flickered for a second as another look overturned her features. Snow began to pepper her pale cheeks.

"Oh, well, hi," I awkwardly spoke again while beginning to travel onward in the snow. However, now it was ice that slated the concrete sidewalks as the snow evened out.

"Wanna walk to school together?" She spoke perkily.

I bit my inner cheek. Could this be anymore awkward?

"Sure."

She clapped her hands and grabbed my arm, almost too excitedly tugging me forward as I slipped and slid around on the icy ground. And, begrudgingly, she majestically didn't slide once. She practically floated like a goddess. And I silently cursed her for that.

As we entered the school gates we, obviously, got looks but I knew most of them were for Teruhashi. And the other small percentage of people looking my way were judging my pink marshmallow fit as I waddled grumpily through the halls.

"We should hang out more!" Teruhashi spoke again with too much giddiness in her tone.

"Yep," I said was slowly unzipping my jacket; it was surprisingly warm enough inside to remove my puffer.

"I'll find you at lunch so we can eat together!"

"Mhm," I said half heartedly so maybe she'd get the hint that I wasn't comfortable.

"You're so funny," A laugh left her lips as she turned down the hallway with all eyes watching her. I couldn't help but watch too.

"Goddammit."

——————

"Wait, you walked here with Teruhashi?" Nendo said with wide eyes. His hand gripped my shoulder as he waited impatiently for my answer.

I sighed, I'd already answered so many questions about this from so many people, "Yea, Nendo. No more questions."

"Two goddesses walking together," Nendo continued on with a dreamy look in his eyes. Kaido, who sat beside the both of us rolled his eyes.

"She has a crush on Saiki," Kaido spoke with a weird almost cinematic look in his eyes, "And whose dating Saiki? Y/n. My guess is she's tryna befriend Y/n so she can take Saiki away."

"Wow, thanks for putting that thought in my head," I groaned into my desk.

The two boys continued talking but I tuned them out with my eyes closed.

Then there were two taps on my desk. Half-heartedly I looked up, expecting the teacher or Teruhashi again. But instead it was Saiki who looked down at me with a perplexed look.

"You look awful," Saiki spoke sternly. An unwavering, bored expression construed on his lips.

"Wow, you're so kind. So glad we're together," I rolled my eyes, wiping the side of my face and adjusting my clothes. I still wore my hat because it was so cold but now I had on a pair of sweatpants on under my skirt.

I mean, it was cold and my uniform was not helping at all.

"You're welcome," He sat down in the chair backwards. He definitely noticed how tired and out of it I was today. It was not a secret, especially since he could see the thoughts playing in my mind like a book.

"I heard you walked with Teruhashi this morning," Saiki continued which earned another groan from my lips, "Didn't know you guys were friends."

"I am not. She is not my friend."

He almost sighed from relief, "Oh thank god."

I perked up, "What kinda reaction is that?"

"She's so... let's just say narcissistic," Saiki explained, "Although, they might need to invent a new word just to describe her."

"Plus, she's mad in to you, Bruv," I said jokingly.

He smiled.

"If you're worried about her, don't be. I only like you. You know that."

"I mean, duh. Look at me." I said now with a wide grin.

" I said now with a wide grin