𝟣𝟧 - 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍

KUSUO THE JELLY MONSTER

hottie420
Im bored as hell
Like borrrredddddd
Wanna hang out 😍😍

kuku
I know saying no won't stop u
So sure why not

hottie420
REALLY
OMG YAYYYY
LETS GO TO A CAFE
THE ONE BY TNE SCHOOL
YAAYYY

kuku
It's not that big of a deal

hottie420
It is to me >:(

kuku
Okay sorry
Wanna meet there?

hottie420
Yeah sure see u in 30 minutes 😛

The pink setting sunset felt fairytale-like, especially alongside the mid-March spring bloom, it just seemed like a scene out of an anime

The pink setting sunset felt fairytale-like, especially alongside the mid-March spring bloom, it just seemed like a scene out of an anime. It made me smile.

I opened the glass pane door leading into the small, local cafe. It was not busy considering that it was just passed rush hour. The woman behind the counter smiled kindly as I found a table just near the entrance.

I tucked the white frilly skirt I wore under my rear and sat down, cross-legged and perky.

"Oh, You're already here," I looked up to see the pink haired boy. He wasn't wearing his normal sweater and button up combo; instead, a baggy tee alongside a pair of cutoffs. Which, in all honesty, surprised me. I'd never seen him in anything else besides his uniform.

"Yeah, I actually just got here," I commented with a pearly smile.

"I can see that," Kusuo spoke blankly, "Did you finish your language homework?" He looked at me with an all knowing stare. This fucking guy already knew the answer.

I relaxed my shoulders and huffed, "I didn't come here to have a study session."

"Too bad," He pointed a finger, turning to his side and opening the messenger bag he had brought along, pulling out a textbook and pen.

"Do you have your work with you?" He asked, skimming through the booklet.

"No, I don't just carry around my language homework," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I guess you can use my notebook for now," Kusuo's eyes darted up to mine quickly, biting his inner cheek, "Did you eat already?"

"No... like I said I just got he-"

"Go get something and come back so we can finish this," He practically ordered without sparing me a second glance. Suddenly, the choice of asking him out was a deep regret of mine.

——————

"Yknow, Kusuo, normally when friends hang out they don't recite notes for 2 hours," I complained with a whine. I shook around my empty plastic cup. It once held coffee but I'd consumed all of it long ago.

"Well, good thing we're not friends," He pointed out but his eyes averted mine.

"You keep saying that but I think you secretly love me," I teased the boy, poking at his arm and giggling at his shocked reaction, "I mean, if you really thought I was annoying, you would have blocked me long ago," I pondered more, "You probably also wouldn't have agreed to help me with the school fair booth, either."

"To be fair, you offered me coffee jelly which you still owe me."

"But even most friends wouldn't do that," I chewed the plastic straw of my cup, "Something tells me you have a soft spot for me.

"Soft spot?" His cheeks flushed but he looked at me with bewildered eyes.

"I saw that blush," I gawked.

"You saw wrong. Get your eyes checked."

"Stop deflecting."

"Then stop talking."