𝟦𝟦 - 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍,𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍,𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋. Nor was he one to believe such heinous lies such as the ones Teruhashi was spilling, from slandering his own name (he didn't really give two fucks) to diminishing Y/n's (holy fuck he cared a lot) all of it was so annoying to him. He didn't like hearing them, it felt like they hit a part of him that was so sensitive. A part he didn't even know he possessed.

Saiki walked home from school alone as the sun was high in the sky, unbothered by the cars that passed quickly by, back and forth. He'd left early, things were too loud at school and he needed a breather. Saiki was much too afraid he'd snap at his own girlfriend if he was there any longer, and ruining something so perfect would ruin him.

Saiki paused to stare at his feet, then up at the sky with low eyes. Why was he so bothered by this?

"Saiki, I saw something," Teruhashi feigned a look of pity, clasping her hands together while stepping toward the boy. He'd just been trying to take a break from class but he'd been cornered, "And I really thought you should know..."

Saiki couldn't be bothered to respond because he'd already heard her mind. It was even more delusional than her words, 'He's gonna be so mad at this. He'd have to break up with Y/n." How delusional, he thought.

But she persisted, tapping his shoulder again as he just tried to walk away, clearly unbothered by the sound of her voice. But delusional bitches had no spot in Saiki's brain... unless of course the delusional butch kept nagging.

Teruhashi grabbed his arm, yanking him backward with such force he didn't know she could possess.

"Hey, Kusuo! I have to tell you something!"

Saiki looked at where her arm rested, looking back up at her face and scoffing. Teruhashi, though annoyed by his reactions, ignored the twitch in her eyes and continued on.

"Teruhashi, I have things to do-"

"I wouldn't trust Y/n with Aren if I were you," She interrupted, making the boy look up perplexed. Saiki went to say another thing but was swiftly interrupted again, "I've heard some things about her from her old school friends... she's not all sunshine and rainbows."

Teruhashi's words Shouldn't have hurt, he was a fuckjng mind reader for gods sake, but for some reason her couldn't tell if she was lying or not. The look on her face was even more unreadable than her mind, she looked proud of herself. Maybe even a bit hopeful, as if she thought he'd run into her arms and use her as a safety cushion.

But all he wanted to do now was talk to his girlfriend, get a straight answer.

Damn, could a mind reading psychic really be this insecure? Yeah, he could. All he needed was to get a hug from his girlfriend (as much as he says he hates them), maybe some coffee jelly, and to hear her mind say everything is alright.